The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

new club member

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rizzocache
rizzocache

Gamertag : RIZZO42O

Tokens : 0

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi guys rizzo here, I found radiance's post in the forza forums and wanted to introduce myself. My GT is RIZZO42O, thats the letter O twice, but many people just call me Rizzo, I'm 30 and live on the east coast in NC. I'm a tech geek and a pc guru. I have been into the Forza franchise a while but currently have only 2 friends playing horizon right now. I was overly active in Forza 4 and was blessed with a nice permaban. I had started my own CC but ending up not even being able to quit it. I'm looking to cruise with some friends in some fast cars and have a fun time doing it. I've beating the single player and now I'm working on 100%. So I'll send a club invite ingame and feel free to send me a friend invite, and I'll catch yall online Very Happy
RIZZO42O
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:06 pm

WELCOME TO ZE FORUM
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:45 am

Welcome to the club Rizzo! Though I'm curious: what got you the permaban?
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:58 am

Probably doing something or finding something... You know what let me not speculate, besides I want to hear this for myself
Back to top Go down
rizzocache
rizzocache

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 am

Well funny story really, dont know if I should talk about it on here but I'm a diamond member of the other horizon and had a brilliant plan, I made a new temp xbox user, and would mod the credits, then I would sell a yaris for $999M on my main account and buy it my temp account. It worked out fine, but I was unaware of the slap on the wrist ban, so I was left with $100M and having to reset my save file, it did take a month or so before forza started those bans, but I reset my save and in anger gave myself lvl 150, which was the max at the time, and $999M. So almost instantly I was banned for good. It was the worst mistake I could have made. Couldn't talk about it on there forums, was sent auto replies when I emailed them.
But I still bought the season pass, I still bought the vip, and extra car packs after the season pass. I was still able to play online when a friend would invite me to a lobby, or I did a custom game. But after another update I couldn't do that anymore either. I really like cat and mouse and hated I couldn't play one match. So since it said I was only console banned I tried a friends xbox and formatted my hd and hooked it up, re-downloaded my profile, raced that damn 458 and by the time that race was over I had a message that now this console has a ban on it as well. It was a dark time and I wish I would have read more before proceeding to do that. As for horizon, I'm not touching a damn thing. Theres no reason to have more creidts. i had everything I wanted in F4 and still had $968. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
Rizzo42o
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:10 am

Ahh, well that sucks! But I do kind of see why they banned you... I don't touch anything, now that I've heard of some of the stuff they do in regards to banning and whatnot. I've spent way too much money on this game to get banned from it :S
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Well I have no say, but for the sake of this forum, I would advice about doing anything against the rules, just thought that might need to be said for some strange reason
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Yes, I do agree with you Trey, we don't want the club to become looked down upon by the Forza community...
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:07 pm

We're not even looked upon, we definitely don't need bad rep
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:50 pm

absolutely. At least Rizzo isn't bad-mouthing anybody, and has learned his lesson. I have no problem discussing it, as long as there are no hard feelings being expressed. That, I believe, would be the conversation that would bring us a bad rep. But then again, it's all up to you and the other moderators, and I shall not bring it up again if you wish so. Happy cruising, I should be on mist of the afternoon and evening Smile
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:02 pm

If Rizzo has learned his lesson, and does nothing against the forum online/in-game, I have nothing against him, and nothing else to say on this matter.

Rizzo welcome to the club, stay safe, and we're glad you're here regardless
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:16 pm

The owner himself is banned from FM4.

Tip:

Don't send yourself multiple GTOs from a modded account.

Lesson learned.

Though I did get the traffic vehicles on an offline account just to try them out and got rid of them and the account save as soon as I wanted to play again.
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
rizzocache
rizzocache

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:28 pm

thanks all for the warm welcome, I wish they did have some kind of appeal process, but the last and only solution would be a new xbox, xbox account, repurchase dlc, and end up loosing over 22k gamer-score, to tell you the truth I was this close to doing it, >--<. But glad to be apart of a great club, I got online last night and thought, these guys will have trouble beating some of my times, hell im ranked in the top 10% or higher in some, but ended up with a lot a messages and saw some unbeatable times, props to you all. Catch yall online
Rizzo42o
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Hence what I said earlier, rotfl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new club member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club member    new club member  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new club member
Page 1 of 1