The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?

Go down 
+7
Commander Shepard
MADLARZ
[HOONIGAN]
Trey W.
Internuncio
Tolsmir
sleepy-z
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Empty
PostSubject: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:50 am

I am sleepy-z, I have been since about 2006 on twinturbo.net and other Z sites. Picked the name one night when I was trouble shooting my 300zx, I was tired and needed to make a screen name to ask a question, so tired....sleepy....and well I had a Z so I am sleepy-z everywhere. Sleep
How about u?
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:50 am

I used to play a lot of Magic; The Gathering TCG back in high school and my early years in college. I played a lot of different styles but one of my favorites has always been GW Token Control. It just so happens that there is a pretty great card in those colors named Tolsimir Wolfblood. I really liked his name and when I started playing on a play-by-post RPG I used it for my character there and it kinda stuck.

I now use for every forum I have to join and it became my xbox gamer tag as well. Didn't find out till about year after I started using it that I had actually misspelled the dudes name but I decided that it makes it my own instead of just a blatant copy. I've been Tolsmir online going on like seven years now!
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Long story short, I wanted something unique that didn't use numbers or alternating cases or anything, so I went online to find some unique names. I came up with this one, and later found out that the meaning is pretty cool... It means 'messenger' or a 'go-between'... I thought it was pretty cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 pm

In what language, Nuncio? And yes FHCC members who are reading this, Trey and I have shortened his name to Nuncio, or I've even heard Trey call him Nunce at one point.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:40 pm

It's the English version of the Italian word "internunzio", with the same meaning, with roots in Latin... So, pretty standard stuff. It also has some ties with the Roman Catholic Church... Although I'll just choose not to associate myself with that meaning... I'm pretty nice, but not that saintly.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Well my story is shorter than most here
I got my gamertag from a great group of friends, who tend to put up with me for some reason, I also go based off of my nickname (no Trey is not my real name) GT1 is part of an old joke friends would use for me, and well I wanted Xs cause I hate spaces in a gamertag just by opinion, well that's me and yes it's only been two weeks now, but a story for another day
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
[HOONIGAN]
[HOONIGAN]

Gamertag : SinisterStern

Tokens : 5

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 pm

SinisterStern

My last name is Stern AND I DO EVIL THINGS! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Since were doing gamertags also, mine is obvious if you know Z's. z32=300zx and s30=datsun 240-280z. I had both cars at the time, probably was playing a racing game and needed a GT, confuses the football crowd when I play.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 pm

now thats funny as can be
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

I could just imagine them trying to figure out what kind of "trick play" your GT is...
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Well MADLARZ has been my nickname for 17 years since I used to do stupid things and fight a lot, time and age has changed my outlook on life but still the nickname sticks so I just run with it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
Commander Shepard
Moderator - Donor
Moderator - Donor
Commander Shepard

Gamertag : COMANDERSHEPRD

Tokens : 54

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Mine is quite simple, I was a huge fan of the Mass Effect franchise so I went with a gamertag named after the main protagonist.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Yes but, why did you go with FemShep? would have been much funnier conversation when people realized you weren't a chick!
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Well,my old GT bak in 09 used to be SIKxFAWKNxkANAk and everyone jus used to call me kANAkSz. Been thru about 5 different GTz since den but no matter what everyone still called me kANAkSz so its kinda jus stucc. I get called kANAkSz in real life too now. Haha.

And my current GT,well,sN being the current clan im in for CoD and GB which stands for SOVEREiGN NATiON and me being Samoan is where the UCE comes from (Short for USO which means brother in Samoan) and hAVOk is from,well,doing just that when playing Cod. I wreak havoc. Yes i know mine is spelt with a k. I didnt want it spelled with the c jus because. Lol
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Gamertag : SonnyDeez9715

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Well, nickname since I was young Sonny, that was too short and taken lol so added the Deez, which was also taken (buy me i think, lol, took a couple year hiatus from xbox) so added some numbers..9715 for 915 (texas) and 715 (wisconsin)...birth state and current state..
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:12 pm

I've changed mine a few times over the 7 years of having Xbox and SlimyTurt1e is by far my favorite. It doesn't really have any meaning, just something that Xbox had on their wheel and I liked the sound of it. If I ever decide to change it again, it'll more than likely have something to do with Nascar and Jeff Gordon.
Back to top Go down
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
-Bentley Motors Ltd-

Gamertag : Arnage T 2009

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Well, I like Bentleys, 'nuff said. Lol

I havent always used -Bentley Motors Ltd-, but as long as I can remember, ive used the brand BENTLEY, or a vehicle model, in one form or another. Forum names, email addresses, you name it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?   So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So whats the deal with your screen name and do you always use it?
Page 1 of 1