The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Your favorite car

Go down 
+7
[HOONIGAN]
SaF ILLEST
Andy
Otiz P Jivefunk
Trey W.
TheBlackReapr
Rob
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

Your favorite car Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite car   Your favorite car Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Q: What is your favorite car and why?

This will payout 1 Token.

Best story/reasoning will earn 3 Tokens.

PLEASE DO NOT POST MORE THAN ONCE, USE THE EDIT BUTTON IF YOU NEED TO SHARE MORE.
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD.

Last edited by Rob on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
TheBlackReapr
Community Team
Community Team
TheBlackReapr

Gamertag : The Black Reapr

Tokens : 1

Your favorite car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite car   Your favorite car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 pm

I got a good one for you. How about the 1970 Dodge Challenger? This car was the last one to the pony car race, a year behind the Camaro and the Mustang, but there were things that made it worth while. For instance, if you wanted a Challenger in 1970, you could have a measly I6 at 145 bhp all the way up to a gorgeous 426 Hemi pushing 425bhp. Although it was based on the Plymouth Cuda, the larger wheelbase and original rear end made it twice as cool looking. For $97 you could get a "shaker" hood scoop. You know why it was called a Shaker? Because it would rattle and bend from the power of the 426 Hemi stuffed under the hood. This car appears on many good flicks, but most prominently on Dukes of Hazzard and Vanishing point! Vanishing point! Need i say it again? You look at a blacked out Dodge Challenger, and tell me Darth Vader doesn't belong in the front seat. This is one cool car.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

Your favorite car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite car   Your favorite car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Just cause I am truck man, I will say my favorite has to be the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

EDIT-or if you meant in real life, since I still don't understand the rules here, I would have to change my answer to Silverado 1500 4x4 Crew Cab.

They say Chevy Runs Deep, I realized that the statement was true, or maybe it should be that GM runs deep, being the fact that my mom had an old Buick Riviera, which was beautiful I saw a picture the day before she got rid of it, and after she had me (1989) she also had a bad boy 3rd Gen Chevy Camaro T-Top till 1994, probably why I like loud cars, then for awhile she had a Geo Prism (lower-end Chevy), it's funny even when my step-father tried to get her another car, she fussed and screamed bout the Ford she got, haha, but when it came to my decision, I made it very clear that it was going to be GM, so now that I have a Pontiac G6 for the past 5 years (no longer manufactured) my next purchase will be something I always wanted a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 Crew Cab (Texas Edition/Super Sport)

btw STIG/Rob see if you can make it a post rule, to only post once in this thread

Last edited by Trey W. on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Otiz P Jivefunk
Silver Member
Silver Member
Otiz P Jivefunk

Gamertag : Otiz P Jivefunk

Tokens : 1

Your favorite car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite car   Your favorite car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Actually...would you believe i'm really not into cars at all.....? Seriously. Just never was. I know right!? However, ever since the first Test Drive came out on the commadore 64, think i was around 10, i've enjoyed racing/driving games. I like the looks of cars, and their engine sound, but anything past that is nothing i'm interested in. However, it seems that i do love the muscle car styles, since that 's what i always seem to go after, that and they purr the right way. Nuthing imo sounds better than a classic rumbling muscle car. I'd have to say without a doubt the firebird of the late 80's, well the '87 really, is what i go with atm. Always drivin it, plus that car has memories associated with it from my youth. And it sounds right! Now if they put an '84 monte carlo ss in the game.....that by far is the car i would love to buy in a game and for real. Love the look of it, and that firebird. Used to see an awesome Monte all done up sharp, man it looked wild! Plus dude had a sweet engine in it, couldn't tell ya what was in it, but mannnnnnn, it was loud and had that harley sound. mannn. Ever since, i've wanted that car. Well his car really, lol.
So '84 Monte Carlo SS, but as for Forza, would have to be that '87 firebird. looks great, sounds amazing. Don't care how fast it goes tbh.
(i'll take a fat boy harley over anything on the planet tho, aside from a jet, lol)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FatsPhotography.fat
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Gamertag : B Wald Big Mek

Tokens : 13

Your favorite car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite car   Your favorite car Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:09 am

In Forza, My favourite car would depend on what I'm up to.

Street-Legal: Ferrari F40. Mine is A-class 600 pts, and it handles like the tires are made of glue. Also one of my favourite engine sounds in the game, because it's a V8 that sounds NOTHING like any other V8 on Earth (except the one in the 288 GTO: same engine, sans-turbo). All V8s sound awesome, but this one's unique.

Racing models: The BMW V12 race car. I feel like I'm riding an unrestricted race bike, not driving a car. It's that quick.

Cruising: Can't pin it down. Anything American and old. Then again, maybe European and old. Gotta be old. Pre-1985. Dunno. *mind wanders*

In real life: 1984 VW Scirocco. I paid $500 for one of these cars and drove it for 8 years, consuming a "parts car" in the process. "Happiest" and best-handling car I've ever owned. Drove like a damn rally car, and was peerless in snow. I once cruised at 70 mph on hard-packed snow on Hwy. 401 here in Canada, smoothest ride of my life. I later drifted up the offramp at about 30 without even thinking about it. The $250-per-wheel snows I had on it may have helped some (for those paying attention, that's 2x what the car cost, lol), but it still comes down to the car's original design and weight distribution. It was an excellent car, it looked good, and it was cheap. I put maybe $1000 into the car in repairs over the 8 years, including the cost of the parts car.

List of donor parts from parts car (not all at same time, obviously):

Front brakes, rear shocks/springs, water pump, starter, alternator, tachometer, radiator, rear wheel bearings
Back to top Go down
SaF ILLEST
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
SaF ILLEST

Gamertag : SaF ILLEST

Tokens : 3

Your favorite car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite car   Your favorite car Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:12 pm

My Favourite car would be the FR-S, Its just so beautiful, I love it
Back to top Go down
[HOONIGAN]
[HOONIGAN]

Gamertag : SinisterStern

Tokens : 5

Your favorite car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite car   Your favorite car Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:14 pm

I'm restoring my dream car.

71 Formula 400 Firebird
It was build originally as a street brawler with a trans am drivetrain
with long scoops to know it was about business. Nothing beats the sound
of a big block Pontiac.It's a rush just to start it up and listen to it purr.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
king