The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Borderlands 2

Go down 
+6
Trey W.
Andrew
Andy
Commander Shepard
Rob
Tolsmir
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:20 pm

So, Borderlands 2 launches Tuesday. Was wondering if anyone else in the Club was getting as well. I'll on and playing as either Zero the Assassion or Axton the Commando so just drop a line here if you wanna group up for some gunslinging mayhem!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Pre-ordered the Delux vault edition and paid for. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Commander Shepard
Moderator - Donor
Moderator - Donor
Commander Shepard

Gamertag : COMANDERSHEPRD

Tokens : 54

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Didn't get the first one but got this one and so far I think it's one of my favorite games ever. On a side note the turret is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 pm

I'm kinda partial to my assassin but I am thoroughly enjoying my Siren in multiplayer. Still sniping my way to glory on though (only lvl 24 on my assassin) cause I like to be super thorough on the exploration for gun boxes!
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Speaking of, if anyone wants to co-op let me know. I'm down to play with peeps who possibly know what they are doing. Most of the randoms i get paired with do crazy things like hiding in the corner till mobs are all on other players and then looting all the gun boxes they can find. Or they just don't coordinate at all
Back to top Go down
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Gamertag : B Wald Big Mek

Tokens : 13

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:44 pm

I was extremely tempted to pick up BL2, but I think I'll be saving my money for the FH season pass- it's rumoured to cost as much as 4000 points. Might pick up BL2 in November or December.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:49 pm

I never played the first either, so I guess i should put 1 and 2 in my gameq at gamefly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Shepard
Moderator - Donor
Moderator - Donor
Commander Shepard

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Do it, you won't regret it at all.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:06 pm

For the record:

200 Cars + "wub-wub" beats 87 bajillion guns + "wub wub".

Every Time.
Back to top Go down
Commander Shepard
Moderator - Donor
Moderator - Donor
Commander Shepard

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Even 95.8% more "Wub-Wub? lol
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

"Wub-Wub"lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:38 pm

I love the game! I got my girlfriend playing it too!

Only level 20 assassin because I haven't had too much time to play it, but so much fun!
Back to top Go down
[HOONIGAN]
[HOONIGAN]

Gamertag : SinisterStern

Tokens : 5

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:41 am

ClapTrap's Dubstep song is the bomb

Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub DROP! (Pause.) Wub wub wub wub
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 pm

yes, it is hilarious
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Commander Shepard
Moderator - Donor
Moderator - Donor
Commander Shepard

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Did any of you pre-order and get the golden key? If you didn't you can still get one (or 2 for those who pre-ordered) by going under extras and singing up for shift. If anyone wants to play I'm a level 25 commando and also have level 1 of the other characters, just started one of each so not far with those.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:43 pm

I got 2 Golden keys and I used them both at the start because I didn't know what they did Sad

Silly me Razz
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh and I got the Vault Hunter's Delux Edition as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:40 am

I got the deluxe vault hunter edition but no golden key. Did something go wonky with my code?

I did get the one from the shift deal but sadly, like Rob, I didn't realize that the loot I would get from the chest would scale to the level of the character opening it. Kinda wishing I hadn't now but, especially since I just got a bunch of shields but I did make good use of them by mulling them over to my alts once the current char using them had outgrown the piece.
Back to top Go down
Otiz P Jivefunk
Silver Member
Silver Member
Otiz P Jivefunk

Gamertag : Otiz P Jivefunk

Tokens : 1

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Ouch Rob & Tolsmir, bummer about the key. i'm only lv 21 but still have both keys.
I'm such a stoner i didn't notice hittin the Y button brings up yer other characters, so @ lv 17 axton, i decided to start a zero, cause i wanted to see what happens with the badass rank. like if you re-picked everything or just kept what u selected b4. kinda wanted to re-pick, but no biggy stickin to what was picked, less time taken this way i guess.
soooooo thinkin my 17 axton was gone, restarted another, and at lv 19, noticed the Y option. yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.....called myself a few choice names, and promptly used the stash to add my lv 17 loot to my lv 19 dude. sure i'd be like almost lv 30 by now......mannnnnnnnnn, lol. putz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FatsPhotography.fat
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 pm

heh, I got my Zero to lvl 24 before I decided that I wasn't going to like the play style enough to go forward with him as a solo toon. So I started playing my Siren solo and she's at 20 now, and my Axton is currently lvl 18 but I only play him with a couple mates here in Texas. All said, if I had just chosen siren from the get go I'd probably already be on NG+ mode with her! Its all cool though cause its an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Since I cou;dn't justify picking up BL2 (FH is killing my video-game budget for the next couple months, what with the LCE and season pass), I started a new playthrough of Batman: Arkham City.

You know how NFS is a "driving game" and Forza is a "driving simulator"? Using those definitions, and everything they mean, I'd say Arkham City is a "Batman Simulator": It makes you feel like Batman. It's in my top 10 not-automotive-themed games of all time.

It's also one of the reasons y'all haven't seen me online in Forza much the past couple weeks: I've been taking a break from all things Forza in order to kick the crap out of Two-Face, Penguin and Joker.

Edit: Hey, how badassed would it be if the Batmobile was a barn find?!? Make it be the Tim Burton version please.
Back to top Go down
[HOONIGAN]
[HOONIGAN]

Gamertag : SinisterStern

Tokens : 5

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:16 am

Andy wrote:
Since I cou;dn't justify picking up BL2 (FH is killing my video-game budget for the next couple months, what with the LCE and season pass), I started a new playthrough of Batman: Arkham City.

You know how NFS is a "driving game" and Forza is a "driving simulator"? Using those definitions, and everything they mean, I'd say Arkham City is a "Batman Simulator": It makes you feel like Batman. It's in my top 10 not-automotive-themed games of all time.

It's also one of the reasons y'all haven't seen me online in Forza much the past couple weeks: I've been taking a break from all things Forza in order to kick the crap out of Two-Face, Penguin and Joker.

Edit: Hey, how badassed would it be if the Batmobile was a barn find?!? Make it be the Tim Burton version please.

NANANANANANANANANANA BATMAN!!!

Borderlands 2 Batmobilek

Would Be Amazing!

king
I play call of duty but after my blood pressure surges sky high and I'm raging worst than an 16 year old a a sweet 16 with no car.I myself end up shredding threw zombies on Dead Island Or Playing Red Dead Redemption. Either of them I can play for multiple hours and not even know I did.!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

Tokens : 0

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Loving BL2 when I am getting time to play it, Claptrap caught me off guard when he went "Want to hear my new dubstep song? Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub...
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
Otiz P Jivefunk
Silver Member
Silver Member
Otiz P Jivefunk

Gamertag : Otiz P Jivefunk

Tokens : 1

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:24 pm

yeah that tune made me laugh the first few times. was happy when i hit the spot where he finally shut up. mannnnn. lol. is it me or do a lot of us have a love/hate thing with claptrap?

sidenote batmobile in FH would be badass!

oh my rank is 7143 in badassness. thinkin it might be low for lv 40??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FatsPhotography.fat
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

Tokens : 0

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:53 am

I've taken a few shots at him hoping it would put him out of misery, unfortunately it didn't work! Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
Sponsored content

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Forza Horizon Club :: Community :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: