The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....

Go down 
+4
SonnyDeez9715
[HOONIGAN]
Trey W.
PcolaDawg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PcolaDawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
PcolaDawg

Gamertag : PcolaDawg

Tokens : 0

Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Empty
PostSubject: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:20 pm

This sounds like an outstanding Horizon club. And what puts it over the top is that you can belong to another club and still join this one.

I'm a 50 year old new to gaming and fell in love with Forza 4 when my eldest kid (25) got it for me last Christmas along with an X Box. So I started a club on Forza 4 (Insane Greyhound Racing) which now includes all three of my sons and a number of their friends. So that's a club I will definitely stick with and will probably start one like it on Horizon.

Anyway, I try to be a safe racer. My motto (when racing live bodies) is to 'Cause No Harm'. In other words - don't wreck others. Now if I'm racing AI's my motto changes to 'Anything To Win'. Very Happy

So, glad to be aboard, and looking forward to cruising with y'all in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:57 pm

nice to meet you sir, you can cruise with us anytime, and by all means if you want to associate your crew with us, we would love having some events together, however you are welcomed to do whatever you feel, many things to do, so can't wait to see you in Horizon soon

send me a request if you like Gamertag is under my Picture
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
[HOONIGAN]
[HOONIGAN]

Gamertag : SinisterStern

Tokens : 5

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Welcome to the Club. Hope to cruise and race with you sometime soon! Fell free to add me on xbox at anytime.
<< Gamertag Right There
Back to top Go down
PcolaDawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
PcolaDawg

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanks for the welcome(s)! Looking forward to taking part in some group cruises and other activities once my game arrives (from Amazon) and my old brain has figured out how to move about the game. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:11 pm

cool let us know, and don't forget to send out Friend Request for Events
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Gamertag : SonnyDeez9715

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Welcome aboard!!! Let the cruising begin!!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Welcome to the club. Look forward to cruising with you and having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Welcome to the club! I'm sure it'll be a pleasure cruising with you!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Gamertag : B Wald Big Mek

Tokens : 13

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:09 am

Weclome, friend, to FHCC! Bring yo' kids!
Back to top Go down
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

Gamertag : ajcohen63

Tokens : 2

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:23 am

Hey

Pcola... glad to see there are a few of us older reacers. Im almost 40 and pride myself in still being a better gamer than my kids. Though they will catch up soon. I look forward to cruising with you.

ajcohen63
Back to top Go down
PcolaDawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
PcolaDawg

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:40 am

ajcohen63 wrote:
Hey

Pcola... glad to see there are a few of us older reacers. Im almost 40 and pride myself in still being a better gamer than my kids. Though they will catch up soon. I look forward to cruising with you.

ajcohen63
Awesome. As for myself, I am NOT a better gamer than my kids (except for my temperament). I am better at Forza 4 than my kids, probably because they don't play it as much as I do. They are mainly into the shooters.

All three of them have downloaded the Forza Horizon demo, though, and love it. So they are already crushing my times in the few rivals events that are offered up in the demo.

The bums. Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Yea

Pcola.. I like to hear that. Kids still love shooters. I also love shooters, but forza is great.

Luckily my kids arent old enough to drive, but Im sure they will want to roam aroudn forza horizon.

Have you ever been out to colorado its an amazing state.

AJ
Back to top Go down
PcolaDawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
PcolaDawg

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 pm

ajcohen63 wrote:
Yea

Pcola.. I like to hear that. Kids still love shooters. I also love shooters, but forza is great.

Luckily my kids arent old enough to drive, but Im sure they will want to roam aroudn forza horizon.

Have you ever been out to colorado its an amazing state.

AJ
I've been to Colorado a few times and I have a sister that lives there. Spent some time in Boulder, Denver and Fort Collins, and drove over the Rockies a couple of times.

LOVE the scenery and from the brief look you get of the surroundings in the Horizon demo, it looks like they did a great job with it.

And good luck when your kids start to drive. If I have any grey hairs, it's probably from teaching three boys to drive. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Yes

Colorado is one of the most beautiful states in the US. I wish they included the towns of Ouray and Peublo. 2 of my favorites. I cant wait to cruise through it.

I hear you. I feel sorry for all the people in my neighborhood when they learn to drive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....   Pensacola, Florida, checking in ..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pensacola, Florida, checking in .....
Page 1 of 1