The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Greetings from Cali

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBiggestBoris
TheBiggestBoris

Gamertag : TheBiggestBoris

Tokens : 0

Greetings from Cali Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Cali   Greetings from Cali Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Hey guys, saw a thread about this club on the Horizon Forums and decided to swing on by and register. I just picked up the game on my lunch break and can't wait to get home and get right into it. I'm 25 and SoCal based, I have been an avid enthusiast of the Forza line since Forza 2. In my free time I work on my 2011 Si Sedan and my 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, when I'm in Forza I play and tune JDM cars mainly.

Hit me up whenever if you're down to cruise. GT: TheBiggestBoris
Back to top Go down
http://laydbak.com
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cali   Greetings from Cali Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Welcom and Friend me, I will cruise in a week...
GT: z32ands30

used to be a z32 owner, used to be in ZONC(z owners of northern Cali). Currently a 280z owner in Virginia. If anyone knows a great road to drive on it's u and me probably, I miss the back roads in Cali and especially highway 1.
Back to top Go down
TheBiggestBoris
TheBiggestBoris

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cali   Greetings from Cali Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Hey sleepy-z, yeah I love the SoCal roads with the Z. I'm in the process of rebuilding the motor right now and daily my Si. 280Zs are another car I have a secret passion for, built properly they are beastly cars. Greg Dupree at Specialty-Z has one with a 300ZX (VG30DETT) in it that does 10.xx second 1/4 mile.

I've sent you a FR just add me when you can and let's game it up.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cali   Greetings from Cali Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Yeah I will tonight, yeah I had a ton of z friends in norcal, one 240z with a ls5 another with a rb26. Mine is a low mileage original everything so outside of the wheels it's stock but I did a little with my z32, had a b&b exhaust and some Volk se37k wheels on it, miss it.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cali   Greetings from Cali Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Welcome to the club. Looking forward to cruising with you. I'll be on later tonight around 9 pr 10 MST
Back to top Go down
TheBiggestBoris
TheBiggestBoris

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cali   Greetings from Cali Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:21 pm

@sleepy-z good stuff man. I blew the motor on my Z at 198k. Doing a fresh build up from the ground up. Before the motor went out I had bought all the suspension goodies from PowerTrix, some basic under the hood upgrades. Once my build it finished within the next 2-3 years I'm planning for a nice 480-550whp low boost and somewhere around 550-630whp with C16 and high boost.

I'll be gone tonight to visit my family but will be on tomorrow after work which is usually around 6-7.

@Andrew Thanks for the welcome. Been waiting on this game for months and so glad to just have popped in the disc.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cali   Greetings from Cali Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Ha good stuff, I had to sell mine for closing costs on a house lol but I had enough left over to send my 280z here on a truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cali   Greetings from Cali Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Cali
Page 1 of 1