The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Yea! An Inquisition! Question of the Week

Go down 
+3
MADLARZ
Andrew
Commander Shepard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Shepard
Moderator - Donor
Moderator - Donor
Commander Shepard

Gamertag : COMANDERSHEPRD

Tokens : 54

Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Yea! An Inquisition! Question of the Week   Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:13 pm

This is similar to Rob's "earn tokens" questions but differ as in I will be giving awards in-game.

Alright, I am going to be starting a topic with a question of the week. How it's gonna work to just reply with a thoughtful comment and after 1 week time I will review the feedback and choose the top 3 posts to receive an award in game.

Question of the Week:

If you were looking to buy a car but already have a daily driver and are looking for a hobby/sporty car, what car would you choose?

Now your budget is to not exceed $40,000(Currency converter here) and can be new or used. Also upgrades are allowed, want to buy an older Corvette and add some after market equipment, go ahead. If you find a car in real life (autotrader, CR, etc) throw up a link/photo for all of us to see.

If you need help posting photos of links just ask, I'll be glad to help and I'm sure others will also be willing.

Alright I'll start this off with my pick:

If I had to choose a car under $40,000 I would grab up this brand new 2013 Ford mustang Boss 302(Link).
I always liked the newer Mustangs but the Boss is just a special machine, a car that rises above just transportation, a true classic. I had a hard time choosing between this and a Challenger, because I love the look of the Challenger, but even though the Challenger would be a better car to just ride around in the Boss has that... something... that thing that just makes a car feel special, and that's why I made it my pick.

Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week 2013Boss302_gottahaveitgreen-11
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Yea! An Inquisition! Question of the Week   Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:33 pm

For me, it would have to be getting back a 4th gen Bronco. I used to own one and I've missed it ever since. Back then, I was a teenager, so not a lot of money to throw at it. I did however add dual exhaust to it, but that was it. If I had the money now to invest in a project Bronco, here's what I would do to it. First, find one that the body is in great condition because honestly, I wouldn't want to mess with doing any body work. After I had found one, the first thing I would do is put a front axle conversion kit on it with a 10" lift and throw some 38" Mickey Thompson tires on there. Of course, with that big of lift, I need power, so I'd throw in 427 motor with around 450 HP.

Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week SolidAxle
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Yea! An Inquisition! Question of the Week   Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:53 pm

I would have to say I would get another EVO or maybe another V3 STi as I'm starting to miss my old turbo 4's!

Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week 237349201_full

I'd spend the rest of the money on mods and gas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
ixShakeWeight
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ixShakeWeight

Gamertag : ixShakeWeight

PostSubject: Re: Yea! An Inquisition! Question of the Week   Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:49 am

Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week 634

:3
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: Yea! An Inquisition! Question of the Week   Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:15 am

Tough one. If I can afford a extremely clean 68' charger r/t then that's what I'm getting but 40k might not buy it.
I would take 20k buy a clean body broken engine Datsun 240z, pull out that motor and build my own 3 rotor Mazda motor. No I don't want a 4 rotor, simple 3 rotor, slap a turbo on it and keep it simple looking. Use the other 20k for my kid to go to college of course.

Last edited by sleepy-z on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: Yea! An Inquisition! Question of the Week   Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:47 am

For my project/hobby car, I'd totally grab myself a solid used '08 WRX STi.
Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week Subaru-impreza-2.5-wrx-sti-2008-02

I love the hatch look of this year model. Can't quite place a reason on that, but I do. I would also, slowly over time, continue to upgrade and improve it for amateur rally racing as thats what I would love to have a car like this for. Sure, it would be fun to drift it on the streets too but to do that I'd also want a RWD conversion which would probably take me way out of budget!
Back to top Go down
LoWKeYToE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
LoWKeYToE

Gamertag : DSI LoWKeYToE

PostSubject: Re: Yea! An Inquisition! Question of the Week   Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:06 pm

gosh this is a easy question................ because thats what im doing at the time being, i got a 94 honda ferio, 300 was the shell, and overall about 5k overall in interior, full motor k20a swap, suspensions, wheels, ecu, that extra 40k would prolly turbo it up and even than would prolly be left over with a good 20k, here is my ferio....

Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week 25869_1427158003080_1356690154_1184

me running at honda day at englishtown

Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week 26949_1169646381866_1849180613_3379

Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week 005-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yea! An Inquisition! Question of the Week   Yea! An Inquisition!  Question of the Week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yea! An Inquisition! Question of the Week
Page 1 of 1