The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Outside activities?

Go down 
+6
ixShakeWeight
Internuncio
Commander Shepard
MADLARZ
kANAkSz
Neuralix
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Neuralix
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Neuralix

Gamertag : Neuralix

Tokens : 0

Outside activities? Empty
PostSubject: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:28 pm

What is your real life like? How much time can you actually play games and what other games do you like to play?

I go to college and in my junior year and that takes a lot of time away from playing Forza. I like fighters and shooters when not playing Racers.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Most of my game time is at night. Usually from 10 or 11pm to as late as 330. Work full time as a CDL driver. A 2 yr old daughter to make my days more enjoyable.haha. Game on my days off or work on my current project of stuffing an LS into a hardbody piccup which is currently on hold atm. Was a major COD fan,not so much now. Only play since majority of my friendslist ONLY play COD. So yup. Thats a little about me.hahaha
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:25 pm

I'm a Business Development Manager for one of NZ's biggest car audio companies, this keeps me pretty busy as is ... Also have a small family and 2 kids so that limits my gaming time till late at night except on early Sunday mornings. I also train 6 days a week (Martial Arts/Weights) but been really slack with that since FH came out and been travelling for work lately...

Skyrim used to be my poison on late nights but can see this taking over for some time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
Commander Shepard
Moderator - Donor
Moderator - Donor
Commander Shepard

Gamertag : COMANDERSHEPRD

Tokens : 54

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:41 am

Same as you Neuralix, except in my 4th year at college but have alot of free time on my hands. I play almost all the time. I like to play Borderlnds 2 and once in awhile I'll play Mass Effect 3 MP to catch up with some friends I use to play with.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:15 am

Hey guys, so I'm in my last year of high school, and set it up so I only have half a course load, and am going to work second semester, with only about six hours of school a week. I am in two choirs, one community youth choir (which has become pretty well known in the choral world), and my school's jazz choir. I am also a Ukrainian dancer with a group called Cheremosh, which is one of very few groups of its standard in the world. Rehearsals take up a big chunk of time, so you will almost never see me on on Wednesdays, as well as Sunday and Monday evenings. I am also in a long distance relationship with a girl from Vancouver, going on almost a year now, and plan on going to school there for a degree in Engineering. I should probably stop talking about myself now...
Back to top Go down
ixShakeWeight
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ixShakeWeight

Gamertag : ixShakeWeight

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:46 am

I use to play hockey on a daily bases. Dont much anymore, I play any game type. I should start working at Gamestop soon.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:09 am

Retired from Mazda north America in July, stay at home dad now. Try to take my son to car shows/drives but he is 2 so it's usually a short visit. Other then that I play basketball for fun and I used to do car photography for fun but I don't anymore(2year old excuse again).
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 am

College student here. Taking some "victory laps" at it as I've have changed majors a couple times in an attempt to figure out what the hay I want to do when I grow up. Still not entirely sure on that front but I think I've settled on Graphic Design as my major now and should complete my BFA in ~2 years time.

Outside of school my hobbies consist of reading, a lot. I have two book shelves full of books and enough books in boxes to fill at least two more. I mainly read from the science fiction and fantasy section though I do love a good spy novel or mystery novel from time to time. I also, weirdly enough, enjoy some of the philosophy books. I especially like the philosophy books that take popular things like "The Matrix" or "Hunger Games" and attempt to relate the themes and imagery from those things to philosophy. It provides some thought provoking ideas and makes for good discussion topics.

When not playing racing games (read Forza Horizon), I enjoy playing RPG games. I'm super excited about Assassin's Creed 3 next week! (though to be honest, I'm not sure when I'll find time to play it as I'll probably be playing more Horizon!) I also enjoy shooter games though the multiplayer on those can get extremely annoying to me at times, mainly because I am probably only mediocre at them on the best of days.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:28 am

I have two kids. So of course we're always at the park on the weekends and sometimes through the weekdays. We love just running around and wasting their energy. When I'm outside without the kids, me and my wife go up to the mountains from time to time, enjoy the scenery and soak in the atmosphere up there. During the winter, I like to go snowboarding at least 1 or twice a month during the season. Wish I could go more, but with kids it's hard to do.
Back to top Go down
LoWKeYToE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
LoWKeYToE

Gamertag : DSI LoWKeYToE

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:37 pm

well my free time is my days off work and when i get off work, i got to take advantage since i have a baby on the way and is coming next year in the end of march or beginning of april, ill prolly still play the same time only that i will have a baby on my lap to feed, im so excited as its my first baby so im deciding the tattoo im gonna get with my kid name on it and also changing my GT to honor my kid coming (even if its a girl im gonna change my GT to my girl name lol) on my free time i smoke up with my boys while we work on our hondas and nissans, usually go to the meet and greet car meets every friday night until december cause it gets hella cold.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:57 pm

LoWKeYToE wrote:
well my free time is my days off work and when i get off work, i got to take advantage since i have a baby on the way and is coming next year in the end of march or beginning of april, ill prolly still play the same time only that i will have a baby on my lap to feed, im so excited as its my first baby so im deciding the tattoo im gonna get with my kid name on it and also changing my GT to honor my kid coming (even if its a girl im gonna change my GT to my girl name lol) on my free time i smoke up with my boys while we work on our hondas and nissans, usually go to the meet and greet car meets every friday night until december cause it gets hella cold.

congrats on he kid, my second is due in january. Good luck trying to play, first 8 weeks u won't sleep and don't buy more then a box of new born diapers, total waste of money unless u have a premature baby. If I play a game around my son I will be packing my bags lol, wife is a doctor I would here the ADD lecture non stop, pussy whipped....hell yes but she makes the money, I don't have to work another day in my life as long as she is boss.
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:29 am

Stay home dad for the win! Cook, clean, look after the kids and put out for the wife when she gets home! Sounds like a win-win situation to me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
LoWKeYToE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
LoWKeYToE

Gamertag : DSI LoWKeYToE

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:07 am

sleepy-z wrote:
LoWKeYToE wrote:

congrats on he kid, my second is due in january. Good luck trying to play, first 8 weeks u won't sleep and don't buy more then a box of new born diapers, total waste of money unless u have a premature baby. If I play a game around my son I will be packing my bags lol, wife is a doctor I would here the ADD lecture non stop, pussy whipped....hell yes but she makes the money, I don't have to work another day in my life as long as she is boss.

Shot I wish I was the stay home dad, she even gave me the option but I just know she would give me crap, I'm fine, cause I raised a couple of nieces and nephews newborn till 5yr ol so I feel bad for my wife with our newborn on the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside activities?   Outside activities? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside activities?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Forza Horizon Club :: Community :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: