The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Wangan Midnight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

Tokens : 0

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Anybody know where i can get my hands on the complete series? Watched what i could on youtube a while ago and forgot to look to see if there was a dvd series box set or anything. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
o JDM Only
Contributor LVL 2
Contributor LVL 2
o JDM Only

Gamertag : o JDM Only

Tokens : 3

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Pff there some episodes on youtube but not whole seasons i guess.

and if you get a whole season its probably in Japanese.

BTW there is a real life movie on it on youtube (full) with English subs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.japandriftmagic.tumblr.com
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:50 pm

There was a game also, horrible Tokyo highway game setup used. Nice intro video though. I think I saw that movie, I don't remember that was like 10 years ago. I was a z32 owner then and that partially caused me to get into s30s.
Back to top Go down
o JDM Only
Contributor LVL 2
Contributor LVL 2
o JDM Only

Gamertag : o JDM Only

Tokens : 3

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:09 pm

There also a other real movie from 2009
Back to top Go down
http://www.japandriftmagic.tumblr.com
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Ive seen the real.life movie.not too bad.like the anime one better though.haha. just was hoping someone wpuld know how to get it.maybe with english subtitles.
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:33 pm

I have the series on DVD but brought from a dodge chinese shop so its not offical!
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Dont really care if its official or not.just as lobg as its the entire series and english subtitles im good.haha.having watches watever episodes were on youtube left me wanting more and i dont wanna skip episodes bcuz the whole story wont make sense after.lol
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:59 pm

I'll ask the misses if she knows where to get it online. She is a anime freak and is bound to know!
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:54 am

Thanks bro. I appreciate that. Been wanting to watch this whole series thru for some time now.hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:35 am

You might be kinda S.O.L. on this series unfortunately as its one of the older ones at this point. If you do find it, definitely let me know as its one of those I've always wanted to add to my anime collection.

On a slightly related note, have you checked out Initial D? Its a great car/driving related anime and is the primary reason I actually like the Trueno AE 86 that is offered in Horizon. Its very well done, kinda strange because Stage 3 is a full length feature film instead of a season and then goes back to episodes for Stage 4 and has even spawned a live action film version as well. Might be worth your time!
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:00 am

The misses said to try on isohunt.com, apparently the whole 26 episodes are there
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 am

Tolsmir wrote:
You might be kinda S.O.L. on this series unfortunately as its one of the older ones at this point. If you do find it, definitely let me know as its one of those I've always wanted to add to my anime collection.

On a slightly related note, have you checked out Initial D? Its a great car/driving related anime and is the primary reason I actually like the Trueno AE 86 that is offered in Horizon. Its very well done, kinda strange because Stage 3 is a full length feature film instead of a season and then goes back to episodes for Stage 4 and has even spawned a live action film version as well. Might be worth your time!

Sir, I have been an Initial D nut ever since high school. Watch the series on Netflix over and over again. Mever gets old for me. Hahaha. Used to play the Initial D arcade game too. Spent SOOOOOO MUCH MONEY on that game. I could say i easily spent well over a grand in a 2-3 year period playing that game in high school. 2 buccs a pop,spending a couple hours in the arcade could easily push you just under 75 buccs. Lol. Hopefully I can find a dvd box set with the info from MADLARZ. If i manage to snag one ill let you know bro.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:10 am

MADLARZ wrote:
The misses said to try on isohunt.com, apparently the whole 26 episodes are there

Thanks bro. Ill be sure to checc it out. Thank your wife for me too. Hopefully my search for this set has finally come to an end. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wangan Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wangan Midnight   Wangan Midnight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wangan Midnight
Page 1 of 1