The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Internuncio's Gallery

Go down 
+2
o JDM Only
Internuncio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

Internuncio's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Internuncio's Gallery GetPhoto

Last edited by Internuncio on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
o JDM Only
Contributor LVL 2
Contributor LVL 2
o JDM Only

Gamertag : o JDM Only

Tokens : 3

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:18 am

Lol that raptor xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.japandriftmagic.tumblr.com
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:06 am

Yeah, I know Smile. Hopefully I can get my hands on a unicorn for that one. It'll go right up in the club garage!
Back to top Go down
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

Gamertag : ajcohen63

Tokens : 2

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 am

Man

Awesome I love the upside down pic

AJ
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks! I think I'm going to do some more this afternoon... I think the photo mode is something I could really get into!
Back to top Go down
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

Gamertag : ajcohen63

Tokens : 2

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:06 pm

there are so many great areas to do photos in. you could really hunt around and find the best.
Back to top Go down
o JDM Only
Contributor LVL 2
Contributor LVL 2
o JDM Only

Gamertag : o JDM Only

Tokens : 3

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Only to bad we cant make pics in free roam..
Back to top Go down
http://www.japandriftmagic.tumblr.com
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:07 pm

I really like the Raptor pic as well. Hope someone in the club gets a unicorn for their picture of the Raptor. That was it'll be shared amongst us. That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 am

thanks! I'm really hoping that we can get some unicorns that way Smile Uploaded the picture of the Camaro I took tonight, hoping to get some more done as I play around more and more!
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:42 am

Andrew wrote:
I really like the Raptor pic as well. Hope someone in the club gets a unicorn for their picture of the Raptor. That was it'll be shared amongst us. That would be awesome.

As it turns out, I did get the Lotus as a gift for my Raptor pic! I tuned it up to B class, and uploaded it to the club garage. Have fun with it, and the other (two?) unicorns we have up there!
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:50 am

Internuncio wrote:
Andrew wrote:

As it turns out, I did get the Lotus as a gift for my Raptor pic! I tuned it up to B class, and uploaded it to the club garage. Have fun with it, and the other (two?) unicorns we have up there!

How do you get cars as gifts for pictures? am I missing something, keep in mind I am new to forza online/xbox live.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 am

They've already handed out the awards?
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Yep, for the black and gold raptor pics... I got it yesterday. Sleepy, you can get rewards by replying to the different prompts that devs post in their news threads on the forzamotorsport.net forums, that one was to take pictures of the black and gold VIP raptor they handed out last week. You can also enter in the photo/livery contests, or just be generally helpful around the forums. When you upload photos to your storefront, it can be automatically accessed in the "My Forma" section of the forum. There are tutorials on how to do everything on the forum itself, and is probably one of the easiest way to hunt unicorns, and is much more enjoyable than waiting in lobbies during the game with developers sessions!
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Congrats man! That's awesome that you got something for it. Great pic!
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Thanks Smile I didn't place in the week one photo competition, but I'm still crossing my fingers for an honourable mention, and I'll keep trying in subsequent weeks. I will continue to upload any unicorns I get to the garage, so the whole club can enjoy them! Now to dream up an urban photo...
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:25 pm

how do you know the elan was from the raptor photos? I just got a Fiesta (even though I've asked for nothing but the Mini Coupe, so I must of gotten an honorable mention in something) and was wondering what for
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:34 pm

A couple guys thanked Mechberg for getting the Elan in the thread, so I just figured that's where I got it from... I think I've become addicted to unicorn hunting already :S
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:54 pm

ahh, well I was hoping to find out but I can't see any posting of the Winners of the photo comp, unless I'm just blind. Yay! Ford Fiesta! *grumbles about not getting a baseball cap wearing Mini*
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Guess I need to join the website already. I love photography in real life, gt4 on ps2 got me addicted to it. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:20 am

No prob, sleepy! I'm just really getting ii bro it myself, messing around with settings and whatnot. Tolsmir, I have no idea where you could have gotten it, possibly from the Raptor? We definitely did not win the photo comp this week Sad. Oh well, we'll just have to try again!
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Got some more pics up, and I plan on taking some more of that E-Type. Beautiful little car!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internuncio's Gallery   Internuncio's Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internuncio's Gallery
Page 1 of 1