The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

New old guy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C6Z
C6Z

Gamertag : C6Z

Tokens : 0

New old guy Empty
PostSubject: New old guy   New old guy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Dave, and my GT is C6Z. I just registered for this forum, so does that mean I joined the club or is there something else I need to do?

I'm 58 years old, and I've been playing driving games since FM2. I don't really play anything else except IL2: Birds of Prey sometimes. I'm not fast, probably about top 10 or 20%, but I try and drive clean (although sometimes my right foot gets the better of my judgment). I'll apologize in advance for the fact that I can't use a headset/mike, for medical reasons.

I'd appreciate some friend requests. Smile And bear with me while I figure out this "club" thing.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

New old guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New old guy   New old guy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Welcome welcome welcome!

Glad to have you on board!

Joining the forums is all you have to do to join the club but you can join the in-game club as well if you want the perks of having a massive collection of club garaged cars!

Feel free to ask around or ask me if you need anything else!
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

New old guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New old guy   New old guy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Welcome to the club. Let us know if there's anything that you need help with. Everyone will be glad to help if they can. I'd suggest joining the in game club by going to the festival hub and selecting car clubs. Look for the clan tag FHCC. As Rob mentioned, there's a massive club garage that keeps getting added to. Look forward to cruising with you.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

Tokens : 0

New old guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New old guy   New old guy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Welcome to the club sir. Hope you enjoy the club as it is very community oriented and very well mannered. No headset/mic is no biggie especially granted your medical reasons. I too have no mic,only due to the fact that my 2 year old daughter keeps breaking it.hahaha. Shes pretty damn strong for her age.lol I believe i went thru 3 or 4 turtle beach headsets and 1 triton before i just decided to give up. Can still hear people,just cant talk. Anyways,sorry for my run on. Welcome to the club once again. Will be shooting a FR your way. Enjoy the club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New old guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New old guy   New old guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New old guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Forza Horizon Club :: Community :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: