The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Any AC 3 players?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

Any AC 3 players? Empty
PostSubject: Any AC 3 players?   Any AC 3 players? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 am

Just want your take, I hated the first one, only one I played after 15mins when I got it used and returned it. The setting interests me bu it would have to blow me away for me to get it, I'm getting hitman 3 in a few weeks anyways.
Back to top Go down
o JDM Only
Contributor LVL 2
Contributor LVL 2
o JDM Only

Gamertag : o JDM Only

Tokens : 3

Any AC 3 players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any AC 3 players?   Any AC 3 players? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:01 pm

The ac story before III was awesome btw !
Back to top Go down
http://www.japandriftmagic.tumblr.com
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

Any AC 3 players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any AC 3 players?   Any AC 3 players? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:50 pm

I have absolutely adored all the Assassin's Creed games so far and I can't imagine III will be any different. Ezio is probably always going to be my favorite Assassini but Connor looks he might make a strong play for that spot. I'm sitting here staring at my copy now. About to open it and play it!
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Any AC 3 players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any AC 3 players?   Any AC 3 players? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Well is it better then 1 and 2, story isnt so important to me as just gameplay and adventurism. I enjoy free roam and exploring more then a story. I can enjoy grand theft auto without ever touching the story honestly.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

Any AC 3 players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any AC 3 players?   Any AC 3 players? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:05 am

I never really got into Assassin's Creed... Maybe I'll take a look and pick it up some time! Time for some research...
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Any AC 3 players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any AC 3 players?   Any AC 3 players? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 am

Internuncio wrote:
I never really got into Assassin's Creed... Maybe I'll take a look and pick it up some time! Time for some research...

I just like the setting, I hated the ancient times, kings and all that. Now they are up to the revolutionary times, I think they have a kill george washington mission lol, not that I lust to do that...all though he had slaves an all, probably shouldnt have been on our money imo but ehhh whatever. Just seemed a interesting, still not my kind of game but I might like it this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any AC 3 players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any AC 3 players?   Any AC 3 players? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any AC 3 players?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Forza Horizon Club :: Community :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: