The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Sonny's Photos...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Gamertag : SonnyDeez9715

Tokens : 0

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:40 pm

SO since this seems to be the cool thing to do, i figured id give it a shot..

This is my first ever photo taken in a Forza game, and just like the location and jump while I was racing so decided to get a pic on my last lap Smile

More to come, once i get better paint jobs lol

Sonny's Photos... GetPhoto

Last edited by SonnyDeez9715 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:47 pm

its hard to explain so I will try
under quick reply your best way is to get your image link (url) and use the image which is the old Polaroid image by itself
or use a link to link to the image so people can click on it to look at the image

Dang I hope that helps

P.S. I hate the host an image button, so I know nothing about it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Photobucket.com
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 pm

edited to include image...

Easiest way was to go to My Forza, get into your gallery, click the photo you want and when it enlarges right click and "save image URL"

Than use the image function on the site
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:55 pm

SonnyDeez9715 wrote:
edited to include image...

Easiest way was to go to My Forza, get into your gallery, click the photo you want and when it enlarges right click and "save image URL"

Than use the image function on the site

Once you take the photo off it won't show up anywhere else though.

Photo hosting is the best way.
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 pm

ahh i see.. Will do the photo bucket thing for the future..thanks
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:49 pm

[img]Sonny's Photos... Lambovsplane[/img]
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:43 am

A paintjob I saw on the storefront and just had to have Smile

My first attempt at painting in Forza..Obvious theme, just wish you could paint over the windows Smile

Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:07 pm

another one i found on store... had been looking for a paint for this car for some time too lol

Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Wasn't aware you like the Cowboys, If I am looking at that right
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 pm

born and raised Texan!! its in my blood...trying to find a longhorns paint job too but haven't seen any (though haven't really searched) lol
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Oh boy! This is going to be a problem. I'm a big Redskins fan. Have been all my life.
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:49 pm

just unfriended you!! lol jk...neither team is doing good this year anyways..besides i love friendly competition and sports talk..as long as you know what your talking about lol
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:32 pm

LOL. Yeah. Definitely not the year I was hoping for. For the first time in a while, we have a qb we can build behind, a decent wr corp and great rb depth with Morris and Helu, but our o line is still sub par, and our defense looks like crap this year, especially our DBs. I'd be happy right now to end the season 8-8. I know that's not going to get us in the playoffs with GB or CHI taking a WC spot and the other going to either the Seahawks amazingly or I even am going to put the Vikings in there as an upset.
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:55 pm

though there is still a half season left so you never know what can happen... RG3 looked so promising, but like you said if he cant be protected he cant utilize his skills. Though out of the mobile qbs in the league i think he is by far the most all around talented one, rookie and all...

well we usually tend to get two teams into the playoffs so i still have faith that somehow we can manage a wc spot, and i will keep that faith until its mathematically impossible Smile

Though i would rather see the seahawks go if i had to pick between them and Minnesota, I just like the way they play.

Back to the cowboys though, we have all the pieces there (our o line could use some help) but we dont have the direction/leadership we need.. Until Jerry fires himself and/or Garrett it will be this way. They seem to be satisfied with losses, turnovers, and penalties and dont hold the players responsible for their mistakes..Bring on Sean Payton Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:14 pm

I honestly haven't watched a lot of Dallas's games, so I don't know how they're looking, but I have to agree with the Jerry/Garrett part. They need another coach like Jimmy. Someone who isn't going to put up with a lot and is going to get everything they can out of the players. I'm glad to see the Redskins playing the Cowboys again on Thanksgiving. It's going to be a great game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonny's Photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny's Photos...   Sonny's Photos... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonny's Photos...
Page 1 of 1