The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist Empty
PostSubject: Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist   Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Hey everyone. Just like the title says. I'm looking for a skilled artist that could design a vinyl for me that I could use on any of my cars. I'm looking for someone to do a very nice vinyl of the Washington Redskins logo. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll pay you what you think it's worth.

P.S. - If this needs to be moved somewhere else mods, by all means do it. This just looked like a good place to post this.

Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist Washington-redskins
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

PostSubject: Re: Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist   Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 pm

It's good here. I'll make a request area some time soon then move it there when I make it.
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist   Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Alright. Sounds good. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist   Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing unlocked vinyl from skilled artist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Forza Horizon Club :: FHCC :: Forza Horizon Storefront-
Jump to: