The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Small tip for online free roam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

Small tip for online free roam Empty
PostSubject: Small tip for online free roam   Small tip for online free roam Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 pm

If u set up a room just to cruise set it up as endurance under the challenges. Your miles don't have to be done all at once it carries over each time, I'm at like 1800 doing this just casually driving, no need to mash it out at once hardcore.

I will do a slow cruise tomorrow night at 9pm eastern(USA -5 hrs) and do a club invite. Driving 60-90mph no mics please just play your road trip songs or something lol. I have a kid in bed so I have to keep the sound down so I can't hear anyone. I will set it up as endurance.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: Small tip for online free roam   Small tip for online free roam Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:18 pm

Is it cool, if we get together in parties, or do you just want us to chill
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Small tip for online free roam   Small tip for online free roam Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Trey W. wrote:
Is it cool, if we get together in parties, or do you just want us to chill

Not sure what your asking, my rule typically would be if its a full room and you dont want to follow the route I do(which is horizon fast travel to fast travel across the map) and you want to do your thing please leave the room to let someone who wants to do the slow group drive in the room. If the room has like 6 of the 8 spots then do your own thing if you want, I dont really care I really have no idea how many people will join in honestly. I just care if someone cant get in and you dont really want to do the drive I GPS'ed, just be considerate of the room if its full so others in FHCC can try it out. Now if you want to run it hard to the GPS spot thats fine just dont crash the cruising people is all I ask. You get it?

I probably over explained lol, I will run it private a few times and if the cruise nights dont fill up I will run it public down the road. Still getting the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

PostSubject: Re: Small tip for online free roam   Small tip for online free roam Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:49 pm

I got lost, so for the moment I will say, nvm I will just go enjoy my own thing
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: Small tip for online free roam   Small tip for online free roam Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:52 pm

He was asking if it was ok if the people who had mics and wanted to talk formed a XBL party so that they could talk and not have it coming over your speakers since you said;

Quote :
no mics please just play your road trip songs or something lol. I have a kid in bed so I have to keep the sound down so I can't hear anyone.

Just to clarify what Trey was asking about.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

PostSubject: Re: Small tip for online free roam   Small tip for online free roam Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:56 pm

don't worry bout it now Tolsmir, I am not really a guy down for slow cruises anyway, and the whole party/lobby thing is up to the lobby/party host anyway (we remember what happen last time)
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Small tip for online free roam   Small tip for online free roam Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:04 am

Oh I totally didn't know u can do that, I'm new to xbox live. I don't care honestly lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small tip for online free roam   Small tip for online free roam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small tip for online free roam
Page 1 of 1