The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Thanks to those who joined and FHCC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Had my first slow(somewhat) planned officially cruise tonight, went as I hoped thanks to everyone and thanks a lot for FHCC as I said. We started pretty slow like I wanted then I think the majority wanted to start opening it up some. Sorry I tend to buy cars, paint them and some light mods then buy more cars since my game time is limited so I have a hard time keeping up. Most of my cars are A or lower, thats my preferred way to drive with the assists off.

Anyways the drive was great, full room most the time, we stuck together like I hoped, I tried to make the drives different, not repetitive. Hope you all liked it. No need to apologize, its a game, as long as you dont ruin it for everyone by u turning and bashing into everyone on purpose have your fun in the drive. If anyone wanted slower please do post, I wasn't out to push it, adrenaline and music are a bad combo but I can cruise really slow if anyone wants in classic cars. Dont be embarrassed to admit you like it slower, I actually would rather hop in a stock classic car and just drive slow from time to time. I have a stock beetle and others old cars borderline stock to chill drive with.

Oh and sorry I forgot to turn the endurance challenge on initially, totally forgot, also I have my volume wayyyyyy down, wife is in bed and I have a open living room so it echoes upstairs to her and my son so I will never hear a thing from a mic. Off to bed, this will probably how long I run them, I was falling asleep towards the end, 2 year old all day will wear you down.

Please give me feedback to make it better or anything. It will always be a slower then typical cruise, that was the point, if its not your thing then start your own and thanks for trying it out. I will continue them every few days or once a week, not sure yet, I dont want them to often and bore everyone I would rather have a full room maybe once a week.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:21 pm

The cruise was aewsome bro. But the whole pace of the cruise is set by you. If you noticed,everyone tried to stay behind you or atleast stay in the general vicinity. Me and the other guy that would race ahead of the pacc always stopped and waited after going open throttle for a qtr mile or so. Lol. But generally,the whole mood and pace is set by you as the leader of the cruise. You wanna drive a little faster,drive a little faster or if you wanna slow it down some,then drop it in to some cruisin speeds. Either way,it works the way you do it. Everyone seems to enjoy seeing as noone really leaves the session until afyer you dih. Lol. So.keep it up man. Not much to change abouy this event. Runs great the way its set up. Awesome job bro.

Btw,when you play,do you keep the sound down to also listen out for your little one? Or do you just keep it down because of the whole echo effect? Because if its just the echo effect i was gonna suggest either getting turtle beach headsets,the cheapest of which is like $60 at walmart or you can do like i do and just use earphones with a earphone jacc 6ft extension. Spent too much money on headsets for my 2 yr old daughter to destroy them,so i jus opted for some skull candy earphones (the type that go in your ear n basically blocc outside noises) from Toys'R'Us for $10 and a headphone jacc extension cord from walmart for $5. Initially i had bought the earphones for my phone because i like the bass from the skull candys, but.one.nighy hooked it into my tv and ive been using that ever since. Haha. Just a thought i thought id throw out. Seeing as i used to play with the sound way down or off and really didnt enjoy anything i did on xbox. The good thing about the earphones though is as well,you can jus pop.one side in and leave the other out so you can still hear anything going on the house.

Anyways bro. Keep these events coming. Once or twice a week atleast when time permits you to be on. Want to atleast build up to the cruise,like you said in another post,so it doesnt go stale fast.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Yeah I keep it down for both reasons, my son occasionally has bad dreams or dreams in general are waking him up which is normal at 2 since its when they begin but she works so I have to listen out for him.I was real close to getting some but she reminded me not to, plus #2 is on the way so with the first few months I will be on call come January.

I was thinking I was doing it to slow so everyone took off, I guess they were just wanting to open it up and stay together. I run with the hood view typically so sorry if I block, I just use the dots on the map to gauge where everyone is.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:17 pm

I really enjoyed it, sorry for some of my worse decisions, I was just goofing off and didn't mean to bash into anybody. I would totally enjoy a slower cruise in some classic cars, as this cruise was tons of fun! Great way to hang out with some of the members of the club, and you'll definitely see me in the future!
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Gamertag : SonnyDeez9715

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:01 pm

I highly suggest getting a headset of somekind, it is much more enjoyable.. Use a baby monitor, that's what i did and will do come march Smile

Got a 4 and 2 year old and one on the way Wink
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:41 pm

SonnyDeez9715 wrote:
I highly suggest getting a headset of somekind, it is much more enjoyable.. Use a baby monitor, that's what i did and will do come march Smile

Got a 4 and 2 year old and one on the way Wink

I will consider it, I wanted to before I just was home alone a lot, she was doing internship for a year so I was solo at night. Might keep me from dozing off mid cruise lol.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:52 pm

You should just consider my second option then bro cause i do tje same thing with my 2 yr old daughter as she wakes up regularly @ night. Using regular earphones with an extension gives you the enjoyability of being able to hear the game and ppl talk as well thru one side of the ear phones and jus leave the other out to listen for your son. Been working for me for half a year or so since i stopped buying headsets. Lol. But its all on you bro. Lol. Id be irritated driving with no engine sound or no tire squeal. So i give you props for lasting as long as u have. I think one hour was all i could last before i decided to explore other options.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:07 am

Well I have a paranoid doctor wife so we have a video monitor, I think I can set it to motion detection, never have. The screen would kick on for me if it senses motion or sound I think. I just want her to get her sleep as needed, I have the easy job of being retired/daddy all day. I would probably have headphones for the game only or none honestly, I cant do your way lol.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:27 am

Yup. I understand you on that. Hopefully you can find a simple,yet effective solution. To each they're own rigjt? Haha. Cant argue with my setup cause it works just as well as turtle beaches or tritons at like 1/8 the cost of the headsets i was purchasing. So until she gets older and understands not too play wit daddys headset,im cool wit my setup. Haha. Anyways,lmk wen dat next cruise is gonna be. Patiently waiting over here. Lol
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:08 am

I don't want to clash with the jdm cruise, mid week maybe.
Back to top Go down
o JDM Only
Contributor LVL 2
Contributor LVL 2
o JDM Only

Gamertag : o JDM Only

Tokens : 3

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:54 pm

I tried to join couldnt connect.. That day Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.japandriftmagic.tumblr.com
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:52 pm

o JDM Only wrote:
I tried to join couldnt connect.. That day Sad
I was wondering, sorry. It stayed full for the hour and half for the most part. I will do another either tuesday or Thursday probably around 915-930pm eastern(USA). Club invite of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to those who joined and FHCC   Thanks to those who joined and FHCC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks to those who joined and FHCC
Page 1 of 1