The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Trying my first contest out..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

Trying my first contest out.. Empty
PostSubject: Trying my first contest out..   Trying my first contest out.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:07 pm

I love photography, if I spend time with the game I can do some magic, this was just for fun but I entered a forzamotorsport contest, you like it? Suppose to be a meme thing, I have a wild imagination so I ran with my sick thoughts. I think u can vote for me eventually, no big deal I did it for fun not to win.

Trying my first contest out.. Frabzaccidentshappensod
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Trying my first contest out..   Trying my first contest out.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 am

Ahaha that's hilarious! Any info on that contest so we can check it out ourselves? Thanks, sleepy!
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Trying my first contest out..   Trying my first contest out.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:05 am

Yo man,thats some funny stuff. Haha.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Trying my first contest out..   Trying my first contest out.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:29 am

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5819901.aspx

Barely anyone entered, its not like a official forza contest I dont think but I will take 5 cars in horizon or anything for winning. Only took about 10mins to come up with the idea, just so happened the guy in the photo looked like he was yelling at a crying woman. I took a few angles so they dont try to say I photoshopped anything, its in my gallery. I just wanted a porsche or anything on fire, I admittedly got the idea from someone on heres gallery with a gtr, if I win maybe I will throw a car there way since they are the reason I came up with it or I will donate one or two to the club for a store front as a prize or something I dont know. I wouldn't mind one nice car out of it.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Trying my first contest out..   Trying my first contest out.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:48 pm

That's classic! Love the photo.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: Trying my first contest out..   Trying my first contest out.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:55 pm

don't really like the joke, but I love the concept behind the photo, that's just hilarious
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Trying my first contest out..   Trying my first contest out.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Trey W. wrote:
don't really like the joke, but I love the concept behind the photo, that's just hilarious
[b]

was meant to be stereotypical sarcastic humor of girl wrecks guys car guy cares more about car then girl.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: Trying my first contest out..   Trying my first contest out.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 pm

well then my statement still stands
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying my first contest out..   Trying my first contest out.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying my first contest out..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Forza Horizon Club :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: