The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Alternative Cat and Mouse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

Alternative Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Alternative Cat and Mouse   Alternative Cat and Mouse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Just a thought, wouldn't it be cool if there was an option for a time limit on cat and noise, so that you essentially play the mice vs. the cats. If the mice don't make it to the line in time, the cats would win. Just a thought... I think it would make a cool alternative to the playground game which is slightly lacking compared to the others.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Cat and Mouse   Alternative Cat and Mouse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 pm

That would be a nice addition to the game. Right now, I feel that cat and mouse is the only game lacking. I think the majority of people have been addicted to "king" and "infected" because they are so good.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Cat and Mouse   Alternative Cat and Mouse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Cat and Mouse is always better on P2P races imo. Laps are just obnoxious to have to do in cat n mouse and the choose some really wonky PI pairs for their standard cat n mouse. C class mice with S class Cats? its just kinda ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Cat and Mouse   Alternative Cat and Mouse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:01 pm

They do choose some really wonky pairs... And yeah, I was just trying to think of some ways T10/PG could improve cat and mouse, and make it just as addicting as king or infected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Cat and Mouse   Alternative Cat and Mouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative Cat and Mouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Forza Horizon Club :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: