The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Gamertag : SonnyDeez9715

Tokens : 0

Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :) Empty
PostSubject: Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :)   Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Well looks like i HAVE to buy three cars to be able to clear all the races..Have five left, 2 of which i have cars for, the other 3 i dont..so any suggestions??

1. Need an A class Bentley for the "Bentley Charge"

2. Need an A class Ferrari for the "Ferrari Campione", Apparently my two aren't able to be A class

3. Need an A class Lotus for the "Lotus Championship"

Any suggestions on good cars are welcomed..

Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :)   Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:09 pm

1. Well, there's only one Bentley. I highly suggest upgrading with a weight reduction kit, and then upgrade the rest to A class.

2. Can't remember exactly... I think I used one of the cheaper ones and upgraded it... Killerkoala has a yellow one in the club garage. Great handling.

3. I used the evora, although I haven't tried out the exige yet. Mostly upgraded grip and power, as it is very light and handles extremely well.

good luck, and happy cruising!
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

PostSubject: Re: Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :)   Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:24 pm

thanks man.. hopefully should finish them out tonight when i get back home
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :)   Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:30 pm

No prob! When it all comes down, you can't really waste credits in the game... If you find a car that suits you better, go for it! You'll basically be reimbursed as soon as you finish the race Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :)   Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:09 pm

For the first, there is only one Bentley like Internuncio stated. For the Ferrari, I think I actually used the GTO. I'm not quite sure though. And for the Lotus, I used the Exige. I too upgraded grip and power. Depending on what the race looks like and whether it is multi surface or not, I'll usually upgrade grip mostly and then power. If however, the track isn't very technical, its mostly power. I'll put my Exige in the club garage when I get on. I'll try to do get on soon, but only for a few.
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

PostSubject: Re: Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :)   Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:07 am

Just finished up these last three events...used the California for the Ferrari one, the other lotus (not exige) and the bentley of course..

Now time for online, PR stunts and achievement hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :)   Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Suggestions, need 3 of them :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Forza Horizon Club :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: