The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

I think my last job said F U to me lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

I think my last job said F U to me lol Empty
PostSubject: I think my last job said F U to me lol   I think my last job said F U to me lol Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:04 am

As some of you know in my intro and obvious from my avatar I used to work for Mazda corporation. Well on my last day the plant boss walks up and goes....So Mazda Canada's 1968 Mazda Cosmo motor arrived today....I said say what?!. Yeah we have to rebuild it.... Damn it!. He said I have no idea how and your the only one here that does. Needless to say they had a engineer and him build it but I would've loved to rebuild a 68 cosmo motor, not to many people have that chance let alone for Mazda Canada. Best thing I built was the parts distribution manager for Mazda Canada had me rebuild his 88 rx7. Sort of felt like a...hey I know you would've dropped everything to do this but your leaving so heres something to rub in your face.

Its all good though, I still talk to people there and they are a mess now. I had 5 years under my belt, trained by Mazda japans builder to build them. Even met the guy who built the original cosmo rotary eninge, also met the engineer behind the Miata a few times when they visited. No regrets, now they have 2 guys with less then a year on the job and a line lead who hasn't a clue of whats going on. Just wished I had a chance at the cosmo to say I have done it.
Back to top Go down

I think my last job said F U to me lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Forza Horizon Club :: Community :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: