The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]

Go down 
+5
[HOONIGAN]
kANAkSz
Internuncio
Andrew
Rob
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Empty
PostSubject: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 pm

FHCC Community,

Our club garage has an absurd amount of cars. I am asking you to kindly remove every single car you have uploaded until there are no more cars in the garage. I will post when it's okay to start sharing again.

There will also be limitations to sharing because we don't want to have a cluttered garage with 200+ cars. It already cause my Xbox to freeze.

Thank you.

Last edited by Rob on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 pm

I too have a problem looking at the car garage. Even with as limit of one car person member, that's still a lot of cars. Thank you for this though, Rob.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Mine will be down tomorrow. It really has become quite a chore sorting through all the cars...
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 pm

I really appreciate it gentlemen.

I'm going to limit it to 3 cars per member. Once a majority of the garage is cleared I'll start removing everything else.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Sounds like a good rule of thumb. Any special considerations made for cars with specific liveries or unicorns and such? ... I guess we'll figure it out as we go.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:20 pm

No rule yet, but like you said we'll figure it out as we go.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:17 am

I will take mines out in a couple hours when i hop on. I too have had my Xbox frozen as well. Quite troublesome and annoying at times. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:20 am

Alright so I figured out what will be allowed. I will announce it once the garage is clear.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:47 am

Mine are down. Let me know if there is anything else you need.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks. I just need everyone else to do the same.
Back to top Go down
[HOONIGAN]
[HOONIGAN]

Gamertag : SinisterStern

Tokens : 5

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Mine are down =]
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Mine are down Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
T2rbo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
T2rbo

Gamertag : t2rbo

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:40 am

Yes, it was like flea market. Once im enjoy it, and never return. And close all thoughts about add any car. But after this moment, hope club garage will be more comfortable and exclusive.../
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Gamertag : SonnyDeez9715

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:14 pm

FYI..you might want to send a message via xbox to those who do not get on the forums..Was racing with many last night that had no idea about this..
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:37 pm

I've removed everything of mine but the MX-5 Superlight. This is primarily due to the fact that I no longer have access to this unicorn because my save file corrupted right after I got it and I had to restart my game. Let me know if thats an issue Rob and I'll remove it too but would like to leave it in so that we can say we have a MX-5 in the club. If someone else has gotten the superlight, let me know that too and I'll take mine down so they can put their's in the club instead!
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Please keep the unicorns in the club cars, I like to hop in those occasionally, beyond that I have no interest in everyones exactly the same modded ferrari and so on lol. Maybe we can just add the downloadable cars each month for people to try out then remove them each month for the next pack as an idea? I was interested in the club garage the first week or so then once I got the cars I stopped visiting except for a drive in the miata superlight that I couldn't buy.
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:43 pm

I think Rob has an idea for what he would like in the garage, but is waiting for it to empty to tell us what it is.

If im not mistaken, you cant even try out the DLC cars without having the DLC..I tried last night and it looked like it wanted me to purchase the DLC..

Anyone confirm this??
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:00 pm

You cant try the DLC out, trust me I tried, I was just saying if you had the DLC and no money to buy the cars in the autoshow you can try them before you bought them.
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:30 pm

oh i see what your saying now
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Tolsmir wrote:
I've removed everything of mine but the MX-5 Superlight. This is primarily due to the fact that I no longer have access to this unicorn because my save file corrupted right after I got it and I had to restart my game. Let me know if thats an issue Rob and I'll remove it too but would like to leave it in so that we can say we have a MX-5 in the club. If someone else has gotten the superlight, let me know that too and I'll take mine down so they can put their's in the club instead!

Leave the MX-5 in there.

I'm going to start removing players from the club to make room for the ones that are actually on the forums as well.

Also yes, as I said... I already know what's going to happen and will announce it when the garage is clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]   Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Car Garage Removal [Please Read]
Page 1 of 1