The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges.... Empty
PostSubject: Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges....   Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:21 pm

The cool kids day trip, you can use the CRX being shared by the club to do it. I also learned as long as your just doing a challenge it counts towards the Endurance challenge. I was doing the cool kids day trip(cars under 10K) and I got the $5,000,000. I imagine I am last to do this but I am happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges....   Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:45 pm

sounds awesome! I already did that one, but I haven't completed the endurance one yet! I should really get on that...
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Gamertag : SonnyDeez9715

PostSubject: Re: Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges....   Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 pm

i still got that one and many others too do..lol
Back to top Go down
Commander Shepard
Moderator - Donor
Moderator - Donor
Commander Shepard

Gamertag : COMANDERSHEPRD

Tokens : 54

PostSubject: Re: Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges....   Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:32 pm

I'm getting close to the endurance challenge, think I got 6,200 mi done. Otherwise I think I'm about halfway on the other challenges.
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Gamertag : SonnyDeez9715

PostSubject: Re: Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges....   Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 pm

well let me know when you want to get some of them done..ill be down, just send me a message or something first
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges....   Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:44 am

Yeah, as always, if I'm on, just send me an invite! Smile
Back to top Go down
C6Z
C6Z

Gamertag : C6Z

PostSubject: Re: Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges....   Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 am

Ok, I'm sure I'm the dumbest guy out there, but how are folks doing these challenges in practice? Do you pre-arrange with friends, set up a public free roam, jump in other people's public free roam, what? Is it difficult/impossible to do these without a microphone? What if you don't have any friends (there are a lot of lonely people in the world)?

Does a particular challenge have to be done all in one session? If not, when you do multiple sessions, does it have to be the same people?

I'm interested in the practical logistics of how it all works. In practice. Smile

Assistance appreciated.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges....   Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:27 am

I've jumped into rooms labeled "challenges" in the free roam section. Sometimes they are very well put together. I occasionally join member in here but i've done most of my challenges with other randoms, there are some very organized people if your lucky. Its the 8 people chalenges that I haven't done yet. Ferrari day trip is the only one I don't have for the specific manufacturer ones, the speed zones I have a few of but some are like I said 8 people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges....   Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random for those who are still doing the co op challenges....
Page 1 of 1