The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?

Go down 
+5
Tolsmir
Internuncio
Andrew
Rob
sleepy-z
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Empty
PostSubject: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:37 am

Before you answer, lets pretend its maintenance free and they all cost the same price and the resell value is the same but you must drive it every single day. So realize comfort plays a role but its your daily driver.

For me, Audi R8 Spyder. Excellent leg room, I can see myself being comfortable and having just enough power with AWD not to kill myself. Being tall I have to be picky, I am like Jeremy Clarkson tall if not taller then him so I want to fit comfortably. Second choice is maybe a Ruf aka porsche, not the yellow bird because I think I wont fit in it. Maybe third will be a 68 Charger r/t.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:32 am

Nissan Skyline or 240sx. Love both of those!

Great topic btw Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 pm

I'll have to go with the SVT Raptor. First time I saw one, fell in love with it. It's just everything I'd need in a car. It's got great power, you always need a truck sometime in your life, and the fact that I live in CO, I wouldn't have to worry about driving in the snow. Plus, I could do some nice off roading in it.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:42 pm

I think I'd probably end up with the Audi Sport Quattro... Great little car, and it would be perfect for winter driving here!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Andrew wrote:
I'll have to go with the SVT Raptor. First time I saw one, fell in love with it. It's just everything I'd need in a car. It's got great power, you always need a truck sometime in your life, and the fact that I live in CO, I wouldn't have to worry about driving in the snow. Plus, I could do some nice off roading in it.

Love the Raptor, but the Hennessy Velociraptor is even better! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Rob wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Love the Raptor, but the Hennessy Velociraptor is even better! Smile

Agreed! I would have said the Velociraptor, but it isn't in the game. Too bad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Talking car; I'd have to get myself the R34 Skyline and have it converted to left hand drive. I've loved that car since the first time I saw her and I've actually seen one or two in real life and have totally loved them. They make a sick noise when tuned and there is a wide array of after market kits to alter the looks if I was to choose to do so. Not only that but the car itself is just awesome.

Talking SUV/Truck; I'd have to get myself the Jeep Wrangler. Though, I'd actually get myself the Wrangler XL 4 door instead of just the two door. Awesome little vehicle and great for taking it out on the back roads and getting dirty. Can also be kitted out with enough racks to carry all my equipment when I go hunting which would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Tolsmir wrote:
Talking car; I'd have to get myself the R34 Skyline and have it converted to left hand drive. I've loved that car since the first time I saw her and I've actually seen one or two in real life and have totally loved them. They make a sick noise when tuned and there is a wide array of after market kits to alter the looks if I was to choose to do so. Not only that but the car itself is just awesome.

Talking SUV/Truck; I'd have to get myself the Jeep Wrangler. Though, I'd actually get myself the Wrangler XL 4 door instead of just the two door. Awesome little vehicle and great for taking it out on the back roads and getting dirty. Can also be kitted out with enough racks to carry all my equipment when I go hunting which would be nice.

I agree. Either one of those would be sick. In fact, I think I would be perfectly content with the majority of the cars in the game. Especially if they were as easy to obtain!
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Internuncio wrote:
I agree. Either one of those would be sick. In fact, I think I would be perfectly content with the majority of the cars in the game. Especially if they were as easy to obtain!

Unfortunately, at 6' 4" tall, most of the high end luxury cars would be a pain in the ass for me to sit in. They just aren't made for for people taller than the average height. Not to mention that they are so far out of my price range its not even funny.

I've loved the R34 since the second Fast and Furious film and seeing the ones on the street just cemented that. I've also always wanted a Jeep for about as long as I can remember. Tough, Reliable, and Fun; three qualities that to me just make a great vehicle.
Back to top Go down
[HOONIGAN]
[HOONIGAN]

Gamertag : SinisterStern

Tokens : 5

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 pm

77 trans am, i already own a 71 and it would match mine perfect.
Back to top Go down
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
-Bentley Motors Ltd-

Gamertag : Arnage T 2009

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Bentley! Bentley! Bentley! I'll whip past you all on my way to a country club. :p
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:15 pm

-Bentley Motors Ltd- wrote:
Bentley! Bentley! Bentley! I'll whip past you all on my way to a country club. :p

Something told me that once you saw this post, you'd be saying Bentley. lol. Not to be mean, but I'll just run over you with my Raptor and going 4 wheeling on your CC's golf course.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Andrew took my answer
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:58 pm

I knew we were all thinking it Trey, lol. No offense Tom. I love the Bentley!
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am

Ok, but mine's going to be silverish blue, you will a choose another color
Back to top Go down
T2rbo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
T2rbo

Gamertag : t2rbo

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:45 am

I would take one of the very rare rarities.
300 gulwing or
Ferrari F40 Competizione
Ferrari 250 GTO
Aston martin 1964 DB5
Buggati 1992 EB110 Super Sport
1957 250 Testa Rossa
Ride to and sold later.
And THAN...would buy
Porsche 911 sport classic + boxter s (2013) + targa 4s Razz
Audi R8 (convert)BW sunny
Old Supra rz
Nissan G-Tr latest version and old one
Radical or KTM x-bow farao
370 z... cherry
2012 Aventador LP700-4 Twisted Evil
And others Wink)) a lot of great and fun cars..
Yes, yes ... a would make a lot of money through market manipulations with wonderful rare car. Twisted Evil
cheers and you love this . Im know!)
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:29 am

T2rbo, you missed the part about they all cost the same and have the same resale value, you have to pick one ride for the rest of your life.
Back to top Go down
T2rbo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
T2rbo

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:46 am

In my imaginary situation the rare car - is gift car. So money for sale have absolutely positive value for my balance. apparently I'm misunderstood main condition farao
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:40 am

Yeah we all would pick the most expensive car and buy a bunch thats why I put the value is the same, I would take a free $10,000,000 car any day and sell the thing for a house and a a nice reliable sports car also.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 am

I would take something that I could use in my life that's practical
Back to top Go down
T2rbo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
T2rbo

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 am

So it's could be....Porsche carrera 4s, turbo S Razz or maybe Audi a5, a6, a4 silent
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:07 am

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?   So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So if you can own one car in the game what one would you own?
Page 1 of 1