The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

What would you buy?

Go down 
+3
sleepy-z
Andrew
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
-Bentley Motors Ltd-

Gamertag : Arnage T 2009

Tokens : 0

What would you buy? Empty
PostSubject: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:52 am

My friends and I play this game all the time, so I thought I would bring it here for all of you.

If you inherate $50,000 from a relative, what would you buy? Now, you MUST buy a car with this money; you cannot be a party pooper and say "ill leave it in the bank for some god-awful amount of time to gain interest"

With so many bargains, what would you buy?
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:24 am

The question is not what would we buy. The question is what would YOU buy? You can't exactly buy a new Bentley for $50,000. For me, it would be the Ford SVT Raptor, like always. I just love the looks, the power, and everything else about that truck! Just the fact that it's already made for heavy off road use is great!
Back to top Go down
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
-Bentley Motors Ltd-

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:02 pm

^ lol, you know me soooo well. I admit, I cannot buy a NEW Bentley for $50,000 but I did find a 2005 Continenral GT in pewter grey with black interior, full options, with 44,500 miles on it for only $48,500.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:01 pm

If I can buy multiple cars, with it I would buy the following....
1 Datsun 240z in rough shape, bad motor. Gut it out drop and build a 3 rotor 20b motor on ,my own slap a turbo on it and paint it matte grey, do the fender flares and some wheels and suspension work.
Figure thats $20k worth of work+car.

1 Datsun 240z completely original stock low miles.
$12k

1 1992-1995 300zx twinturbo, completely original stock low miles.
$13K.

Use the $5k left over to do a little modding on the 300zx, wheels, suspension.

If I had to get just one car....well probably a original really clean 68 or 69 Charger R/t in black.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:59 pm

I would have the 2013 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Short Bad Victory Red Texas Edition with a 6.2L V8 VortecMax engine and a Z71 4x4 package with bedrails and side steps with a chrome package roof rack with a sunroof, and soft tonneau bed cover

Last edited by Trey W. on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:42 pm

I would get a black and white Supercharged Miata with all race suspension, exhaust, racing wheels & tires ( both non-slick and slicks legal), and a racing clutch pack and transmission. Then with whatever I had left over I would start a gaming website/company or get a Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Then donate whatever is left to help less fortunate people.
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
[HOONIGAN]
[HOONIGAN]

Gamertag : SinisterStern

Tokens : 5

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 am

Buy a

$20,000 71 firebird

$5,000 Mr1 Block

$3,000 procharger kit

$3,000 rotating assembly

$2,000 Eldelbrock heads

$4,000 worth of machining

$5,000 Tune it buy butler

$5,000 worth of suspention mdifications.

have 1000+hp Ferrari eating firebird and have some money left over to party. cheers

Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:33 am

I would spend some of my share to get us all together in Colorado and go on a real cruise! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Trey W.
Trey W.

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:38 am

well that would be awesome, same here
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Rob wrote:
I would spend some of my share to get us all together in Colorado and go on a real cruise! Smile

Awwwww, honestly with 50k its going to my kids college fund.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:39 am

Ahaha yeah... School, living expenses, mortgage... I may splurge a little here and there, but I think I would use most of it for that, just to get ahead now so that I can enjoy myself down the road. But if I had to spend it on a car, I would probably take a fixer, of any sort, and then do it up really nice. Something pre-70s would be really nice.
Back to top Go down
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
-Bentley Motors Ltd-

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Nice, nice, all very logical choices; and as for the trip to Colorado... Ill pack my bags! (lol)

Next question: If you were given $500 a month to lease a car, what would it be? *

*Now take into account, that the prices advertised on TV are for those of a stripped down model, for someone with flawless credit, so prices may differ.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Geeze 500 isn't much, I need to do actual research lol. My camry was $230/month for a little above stripped. I will get back in a day or 2 with that answer. Do I consider my family or is for me alone lol?
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:21 pm

even with my crazy credit, my answer still applies here

2013 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab, Short Box LT 4WD Z71 Appearance Package

I love that truck, even more than a Mustang, Camaro, or a M6

and I will do darn near anything to get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you buy?   What would you buy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you buy?
Page 1 of 1