The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

So what else are you all playing?

Go down 
+4
Trey W.
Commander Shepard
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
sleepy-z
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

So what else are you all playing? Empty
PostSubject: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 pm

I am in the middle of getting my xbox live gold back so I can play this online again(bing.com, I got lazy with the searching). I picked up Hitman last week, love it, its not amazing or perfect but very fun. Think I might give far cry 3 a shot next week also. I still play horizon but with it offline only its not quite as fun as online cruising so I ran through hitman the last few days. Halo 4 isn't isn't my thing nor is COD BO2, noticed a lot of my friends playing it though. I haven't touched halo since the first one and I didn't enjoy it to much.
Back to top Go down
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
-Bentley Motors Ltd-

Gamertag : Arnage T 2009

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Im in the middle of: Need for speed, most wanted
Tomb raider, underworld (6th time playing it)
Test drive unlimited 2 (has the Citroen 2cv, other wise would not play)
Back to top Go down
Commander Shepard
Moderator - Donor
Moderator - Donor
Commander Shepard

Gamertag : COMANDERSHEPRD

Tokens : 54

PostSubject: Re: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Been playing Halo 4 (Both online and campaign) along with Horizon, BD2, and COD Black Ops 2 but I'm thinking of getting rid of COD. Looking forward to the next car pack for Horizon.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:26 pm

netflix, iheartradio, last.fm, lol the entertainment part of the XBOX for me possibly for the rest of the year
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Commander Shepard
Moderator - Donor
Moderator - Donor
Commander Shepard

Gamertag : COMANDERSHEPRD

Tokens : 54

PostSubject: Re: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:28 pm

I hear ya Trey, I've been using the Xbox for more entertainment option lately. Mostly for listening to music off the HDD.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:30 pm

I put now bout over 160 songs, and haven't used the System Music Player since October, isn't that said
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Halo 4, a friend just grabbed the mass effect trilogy so he's giving me all three of his old mass effect games... I'm really looking forward to playing through those. I still plan on playing Horizon, though. I always need my racing fix Smile
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Yeah I am about 80 points on bing from getting online again with horizon. Probably my last month of online for a while though, my second kid is due in less then 2 months.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

PostSubject: Re: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 pm

I've just been pretty busy with life but when I get on I play Halo 4 and Horizon.

Sorry for being inactive guys, we will be back in to gear soon!
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Just playing some Madden 13 right now. Love having RG3 as my QB now. Had to deal with some crappy QBs in the previous years.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:17 am

Halo 4 (mainly multiplayer as I've beaten the campaign though I am slogging through Legendary difficulty one chapter at a time) COD Black Ops 2 Multiplayer (Don't care about the campaign for this franchise), Assassin's Creed 3, and Netflix. Though with the school year winding down, I'll probably be playing more Black Ops 2 or Halo as anger management! Waiting for Dec. 18th and the rally Xpac though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what else are you all playing?   So what else are you all playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what else are you all playing?
Page 1 of 1