The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Discount on season pass?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

Discount on season pass? Empty
PostSubject: Discount on season pass?   Discount on season pass? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Does anyone expect to see a discount on the season pass? I for one am checking the daily deals each day so that if they decide to put it on sale, I'm nabbing it. I've already got enough MS points to get it, but I'm going to wait and see if they put it on sale. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Discount on season pass?   Discount on season pass? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:38 am

+1 Exactly what I was planning on doing as well. Haha. I've been diligent in checcing on that everytime Im online even though I rarely play it now. Just waiting on a car pacc that will pull me bak in. Lol
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Discount on season pass?   Discount on season pass? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Alright. So the season pass wasn't part of the year end sale. I've already bought the 4000 MS points. Should I wait just a little longer to see if it goes on sale within the next week or should I go ahead and just purchase the season pass now? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Discount on season pass?   Discount on season pass? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:24 pm

I would give it another week or so. Nothing worse than buying something for full price and seeing it for half a couple weeks later. I would know. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discount on season pass?   Discount on season pass? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discount on season pass?
Page 1 of 1