The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Monday night spec racing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Gamertag : B Wald Big Mek

Tokens : 13

Monday night spec racing Empty
PostSubject: Monday night spec racing   Monday night spec racing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm hereby starting the FHCC spec racing league. Every Monday night starting between 9 and 10 PM eastern and going till everyone wants to go away, FFHC members are invited to come online and race bone-stock cars for a few hours! Competitors will take turns choosing which cars to race on which track. Players will also be logged into an xbox live party as well, so those without microphones can select the track by sending me a message from the party menu when it's their turn.

As mentioned, cars will be completely stock: You may not adjust ANYTHING in the tuning shop, not even tire or brake pressure settings. All players use the same car, although you may use a car from your garage providing it has no upgrades, and you're just showing off a cool paint job. Racers will score points based on where they place in the races, and points may be deducted for ramming/crashing into others*, inappropriate paintjobs (i.e. lewd/offensive language), verbal abuse, or if I hate you and/or just don't like your face so much jocolor .

The winner of each week's tournament will receive a random number of credits and a random car. I DO mean random. I'm actually going to roll a series of dice to determine the purse, and the car will be randomized by me flicking through the cars list with my eyes closed for 20 seconds before hitting "A", opening my eyes, and seeing what car I'm presenting (DLC permitting, may have to choose again)
This begins TONIGHT!!! Be there, or be...elsewhere? Remember, every Monday, from 9-10 pm EST till whenever. Those who show up sooner will have more time to score points and win credits and a random car!

-B-Wald

* I'm talking about intentional, blatant stuff here, mind you. Rubbin' is Racin', as the saying goes, and everyone gets a corner wrong from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Monday night spec racing   Monday night spec racing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:48 am

Wish I would have checked yesterday. Would have loved to join. Next Monday though.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Gamertag : B Wald Big Mek

Tokens : 13

PostSubject: Re: Monday night spec racing   Monday night spec racing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:37 pm

No worries, Turtle.

UPDATE: I didn't realize you can't gift credits. I always thought you could! Anyway, weekly prize now consists of two random cars.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: Monday night spec racing   Monday night spec racing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Twas a blast. Look forward to doing it again, assuming I don't have a pile of homework to get done!
Back to top Go down
Nick3049
Nick3049

Gamertag : Nick3049

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Monday night spec racing   Monday night spec racing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:24 pm

too bad this works out to be like 2-3am tuesday morning here..Sad Wouldn't be bad if I was single with no kids and no job i guess..lol
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: Monday night spec racing   Monday night spec racing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:08 pm

we have not done this for the past two weeks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday night spec racing   Monday night spec racing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday night spec racing
Page 1 of 1