The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Wolf Pack Designs

Go down 
+7
ajcohen63
Andrew
d3fctv
Andy
Rob
DevilForze
Tolsmir
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Figured I'd toss up some examples of my work here.

'69 Dodge Charger done up to look like a Sheriff from Seacrest County.
Wolf Pack Designs SCPDSheriff2
Wolf Pack Designs SCPDSheriff1

'69 Dodge Charger "General Lee" - Just seemed like a natural choice here!
Wolf Pack Designs GeneralLee

Honda NSX R "Samurai" - I had a similar design on a R34 in FM3 but decided to put it on an NSX this time around.
Wolf Pack Designs Samurai2
Wolf Pack Designs Samurai1
Wolf Pack Designs Samurai3

Dodge SRT 10 "Rumble Bee"
Wolf Pack Designs RumbleBeeSRT10

Hudson Hornet Two Tone
Wolf Pack Designs HudsonHornet

Mazda RX7 FD "Formula Drift" - Early drift themed paint that I came up with. Could probably use some improvements
Wolf Pack Designs DriftRX7

Alpha Romeo Mito Carabinieri Edition - Went on a cop car kick, decided to do this one in the guise of its home countries Carabinieri
Wolf Pack Designs CarabinieriMito

Scion FR-S, Mini Cooper, Pontiac Solstice, Ford Raptor "Rockstar Themed Cars"
Wolf Pack Designs RockstarFRS
Wolf Pack Designs RockstarMini
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Pontiac Solstice, Ford Raptor "Rockstar Themed Cars"
Wolf Pack Designs RockstarSolstice
Wolf Pack Designs RockstarRaptor

I've got some more I'll try to take pictures of later! If anyone wants a Rockstar paint on a specific car, just let me know which one and I can do that for ya.
Back to top Go down
DevilForze
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
DevilForze

Gamertag : DevilForze

Tokens : 2

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 am

Looks great!!
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Got bored when I got home today so I decided to do a couple paints one of my friends has been asking me to do for a while.

First one features the character Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic on the 370 Z. I think this one will be fun to slide around corners in Horizon!
Wolf Pack Designs Rnbwdsh1
Wolf Pack Designs Rnbwdsh2
Wolf Pack Designs Rnbwdsh3

Second features my favorite pokemon ever in all of his 8bit sprite goodness, PIKACHU! Did this one on the S2000.
Wolf Pack Designs Pika1
Wolf Pack Designs Pika2
Wolf Pack Designs Pika3
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 am

Ahh Pikachu! I grew up playing Pokemon and just got back in to it!
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Gamertag : B Wald Big Mek

Tokens : 13

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Pikazoom
Back to top Go down
d3fctv
d3fctv

Gamertag : D3FCTV

Tokens : 0

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:39 am

Great work, heaps of effort went into these! Kudos to you my friend ;-)
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 am

Love the General! I'm just a good ole boy!
Back to top Go down
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

Gamertag : ajcohen63

Tokens : 2

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:35 am

Tolsmir

Thanks for sharing designs the other night. You got some great stuff. The general is perfect, but I love the Blue on that hudson hornet.

You should do some designs for the eagle in the club garage. A classic.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:43 am

I probably will. I'll just need to go buy one later and see if I can get inspired. I definitely loved that hornet i did for FM4. I think a lot of it was the simplicity of the paint. Currently have my Rockstar Ford Raptor, 2012 Charger Police Unit, and my Aventador Police Unit on the Storefront in Horizon but if a club member wants a copy just let me know. My General Lee will be coming back as soon as I get around to buying a 69 Charger in game as well. From there, I'll have to paint some more.

Though, I have already purchased a bunch of paints of the storefront from some of my favorite painters who had green discs. They all look awesome and thanks particularly to H3rtz DoNuT i have a more or less complete set of Group B liveried cars in my garage!
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:52 am

Looks great, tolsmir! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
o JDM Only
Contributor LVL 2
Contributor LVL 2
o JDM Only

Gamertag : o JDM Only

Tokens : 3

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:58 am

Ill gift my stuff on friday Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.japandriftmagic.tumblr.com
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Wow, some very very cool designs there! My misses would love the Pikachu one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 am

Some photos I've taken recently. As I take more, I'll try to remember to throw them up here too. Need to remember to put my pictures of the barn finds pre restoration on my SF so I can save them as well!

The Black n Gold Ford Raptor VIP Gift for the WIR thread;
Wolf Pack Designs WIR1-1png
Used this one to enter the Photo Comp for this week as well. Was my Finley Damn Postcard shot!

Wolf Pack Designs WIR2png
Considered using this one for the Photo Comp but went with the first one instead.

Wolf Pack Designs WIR3png
Chillin' at the Gold Mine.

Wolf Pack Designs WIR5png
Hanging some air on the Golf Course!

Little Vixen's BL2 Maya Limited Editions;
LV posted some really sweet LE Maya from BL2 paints for the RS200 and I had to get them both. All thats really different is she swapped the colors around. Ones orange in front and purple in back and the other is reversed. Still awesome! By the way, putting a GT500 engine in the RS200 is kinda silly, the car maxes out at 200 MPH either way because a lack of gears!
LE 1 (Orange to Purple)
Wolf Pack Designs LVBL2LE1png

LE2 (Purple to Orange)
Wolf Pack Designs LVBL2LE2png
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:00 pm

So, I finally got around to bring my General Lee over to Horizon and with matte paint, I'd have to say it looks amazing!

The General at sunrise;
GL1.png

The General playing in the dirt;
GL2.png

The General sliding through the Tree Tunnel;
GL3.png

The General hanging out on the Ranch;
GL4.png

I've put him in the club garage as well. Stock motor, supercharged behemoth in the mid s class. He's a blast to drive!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Nice General, Tolsmir! Here's mine, I tried to replicate the one from the show a little more closely (ride height, rims)
Wolf Pack Designs General1j[/URL]
Wolf Pack Designs General2s[/URL]
Wolf Pack Designs General3k[/URL]
haven't put the roll cage in yet tho Razz
Back to top Go down
o JDM Only
Contributor LVL 2
Contributor LVL 2
o JDM Only

Gamertag : o JDM Only

Tokens : 3

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:12 am

Ive put my rust Lee in club aswell
Back to top Go down
http://www.japandriftmagic.tumblr.com
Internuncio
Internuncio

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:52 am

So many generals! :S
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Got bored with my white Golf, so I went to the store front hoping to find a cherish paint I liked for it. I think its limited availability has hindered the quality of paints for it but I did manage to find one I liked. I just didn't want to pay the 25k credits the dude wanted for it so I made my own version! Check it out below;

Drft Arrw 1.png

Drft Arrw 2.png

I'll try to get some better photos tonight when I can get on my xbox. I'd put it in the Club Garage but as you can only drive it if you preordered from Game Stop just let me know if you have to car in game and want the paint.

P.S. Sinister Stern, if you read this, I'm going to try and get your duck done soon. Unless of course you've already found one else where. Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:59 pm

I did something cool enough to get a Ford Fiesta Zetec from the devs. I've kitted it out at S700 by popping the engine from a Ford Sierra Cosworth into the little bugger and then modifying its parts. Its a pretty fun little drive but it, like all FWD cars in my opinion, is a pain in the butt to drive as it just spins the steering tires for the first several gears if you just floor which means you can't go anywhere but towards that wall you're pointed at. I plan on painting it soonish, so once I do I'll post up some pics. Till then, its in the club garage, go check it out!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:16 am

Yeah, FWD is pretty useless in anything faster than high A-class.

Love the golf BTW, nice work.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:22 am

Sounds awesome! Hopefully I can get my hands on all the unicorns. There are only 7 in Horizon, right? I'll check.it out in the garage, and see what uni I want to get next!
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Aight so, after looking around the SEMA 2012 galleries this morning I found some cool paints that I am going to try and replicate in the game. The First is a fairly simple on for my Fiesta, though I might bring one of the Focus designs over to the fiesta later. This one is a replica of the Marketing in Motion Fiesta SE that was present at the 2012 SEMA Show. I've modified a few things (mainly the front end since I have a Zetec and not a current body model Fiesta) but its a fairly accurate replica. Done in matte white cause I thought it looked better.

MiM Fiesta 1.png

MiM Fiesta 2.png

And lastly, one done sorta like the Car Reveal Shots
MiM Fiesta 3.png

Hope you guys like it. The Fiesta is currently in the club garage at S700 with this livery on it. More designs to come as I get them painted!
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Another SEMA 2012 Replica, this one is Cartel Customs Scion FR S "Masterminded" speedster. Technically, it doesn't have a roof any more but seeing as I can't do that on Horizon, I settled for a black top. This is actually a fairly simple paint job but it looks really good. Its currently in the COMPLETELY FULL club garage as a maxed out R3 Drifter and is pretty fun to drive. Threw some personal touches on it with my wolf heads but its pretty much the same.

Mastermind FRS1.png

Mastermind FRS2.png

Mastermind FRS3.png

I did stick the Forza spoiler on it for a little better look though at the time I took this I had the Scion pedestal spoiler on it so that I could make sure it would be painted black since I was putting this on the storefront. Hope you guys like it!
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:05 am

Last one for the night. While I finished some others for the '13 Focus ST, this one from Tanner Foust Racing was by far the most time consuming I did tonight. Its a fairly cool design and it looks pretty simple but those stripes are a pain on the layer limit. Especially since the wing area is apparently not part of the roof like it is on the Fiesta I painted earlier. Big Lame sauce there. I've maxed this one out with its stock engine for the moment. That puts it at S683 and if you want to take it for a spin, it will be in the club garage shortly.

TFoust1.png

TFoust2.png

TFoust3.png
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf Pack Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Pack Designs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next