The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Wolf Pack Designs

Go down 
+7
ajcohen63
Andrew
d3fctv
Andy
Rob
DevilForze
Tolsmir
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T2rbo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
T2rbo

Gamertag : t2rbo

Tokens : 0

Wolf Pack Designs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:36 am

hood looks serious...but rear could be more interesting. Color gamma is good too..
And maybe you can answer for one question: How to unlock design and vinyl groups that already locked...??does it realy.
Im did my own design using some groups of vinyl...badjes or another... but if i want to give it to you, it say that this design locked because some layers are locked.
Sorry for my english, but think you understand me.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

Wolf Pack Designs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Designs   Wolf Pack Designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:19 am

If you've downloaded items from the storefront, they are always locked so that only their creator can sell them. Outside of hacking your game, which can and will get you banned from Horizon's online modes and storefront, there is not a way to unlock a vinyl group or paint unless they are gifted to you. Sorry man
Back to top Go down

Wolf Pack Designs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2