The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Real Life Barn Finds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HundredYardHero
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
HundredYardHero

Gamertag : HundredYardHero

Tokens : 0

Real Life Barn Finds Empty
PostSubject: Real Life Barn Finds   Real Life Barn Finds Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:21 pm

So most of us, especially those who live in the more rural areas, have seen a barn find or two in our days. I'm curious to see what my fellow gamers have come across. Did you try and buy it or did you just drive by on occasion and bask in its rusty, once amazing glory?

For me, I never really had the money or the space to pick up a project car but that didn't stop me from noticing them. While working as a police officer in a small rural town (2,500 people) I spotted a 1986 Ford Sierra Cosworth parked on the street. Its tires were flat, its windshield smashed, but man did I know that under that two feet of snow sat a real classic. I still don't have the space, or the money to go knock on their door and try and buy it, but if I do I will definitely give it a shot.

Real Life Barn Finds 1986-Ford-Sierra-RS-Cosworth_01
Real Life Barn Finds 1986-Ford-Sierra-RS-Cosworth_02
Back to top Go down
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
-Bentley Motors Ltd-

Gamertag : Arnage T 2009

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Barn Finds   Real Life Barn Finds Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:18 pm

On a trip back from Ceder Point, while taking a back road, I looked out the side window, and saw a rusted, decaying, 1957 Desoto Adventure alongside a long abandoned home. It was over grown with weeds, on flat tires, and im pretty sure I saw a hawk fly down into a nest on the dash. But it..was... Awsome! Something is so interesting about seeing something decay and rust away, while thinking of the life it has lived.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Barn Finds   Real Life Barn Finds Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:39 pm

this is not related to Forza Games

moved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Barn Finds   Real Life Barn Finds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Life Barn Finds
Page 1 of 1