The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

So I went cruising with some members

Go down 
+2
sleepy-z
Shaymin82
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaymin82
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Shaymin82

Gamertag : Shaymin82

Tokens : 1

So I went cruising with some members Empty
PostSubject: So I went cruising with some members   So I went cruising with some members Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:27 am

We were just cruising from outpost to outpost, changing cars at each stop. It was awesome - the sun was setting as we drove our very different cars to different places, it made the game feel just right. I'm not sure who the other people were, but I thank them for inviting me to their lobby - it was an enjoyable cruise, even if it only lasted for 10 minutes.

All i can say is that I hope to cruise with more of this community in the near future! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: So I went cruising with some members   So I went cruising with some members Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:33 am

Might have been me, I did one last night(night for me). Was about 6 of us but my slow speed pace seemed to disinterest others. I apologize if it was to slow, that was the point, I tried to explain that it was a scenic slow drive in the invite but you have to seriously want to drive slow to enjoy my drives. Everyone split up after a little bit but I continued to do the slow pace and I set up the waypoints at each fast track location across the map so we could see all the areas. I kind of suck at high speeds doing the drives, well by suck I mean I hit the walls, I need a wheel in the end but that wont happen.

Just curious did everyone that got the invite read the message that it was going to be a slow paced scenic drive? I have never received an invite so I dont know how it tells you all. Im not mad at all that some went fast, we didnt fill the room since it was private but if I open it to the public I was wondering if it was obviously stating that it was slow and scenic.

Thanks for joining in the end. I did 2 runs yesterday, same way fast track point to fast track point so we can switch cars and try new cars out.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: So I went cruising with some members   So I went cruising with some members Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:35 am

check that it was you me and crazy canuck yesterday, sorry I ditched out early I had a 2 year old son who woke up. we did another run like 6 hours later with more people same concept.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin82
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Shaymin82

Gamertag : Shaymin82

Tokens : 1

PostSubject: Re: So I went cruising with some members   So I went cruising with some members Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:20 am

Ah fair enough, I didn't have much time yesterday anyway, but it was nice to have a quick cruise Razz
Back to top Go down
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Gamertag : SonnyDeez9715

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: So I went cruising with some members   So I went cruising with some members Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:30 pm

think i missed this one...i got the invite but was playing MOH...For future references its probably easier to send party invites than discuss what you will be doing online and invite those who are interested...seems like it would be easier, but than again im not sure lol

I usually dont like just joining someones game without knowing what we are going to do, especially if im playing another game..
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: So I went cruising with some members   So I went cruising with some members Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:40 pm

I used the club invite option with a description but it was the first time I've set up a room ever on xbox.
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

PostSubject: Re: So I went cruising with some members   So I went cruising with some members Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:52 pm

I got an invite from someone else, I can't help but floor it at times but found myself slowing down waiting till people arrived. I do apologise if I accidentally tapped a few cars while out of control... Did enjoy and cruise around the map with other players though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
TheBiggestBoris
TheBiggestBoris

Gamertag : TheBiggestBoris

PostSubject: Re: So I went cruising with some members   So I went cruising with some members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 pm

I'm a fan of slow cruises as well. I usually drive my S,A, or B class cars for cruising from race to race. I love my R34 GTR and S2K. I'm down to do a slow paced casual cruise next time you guys are doing it. I'll be on tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://laydbak.com
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

Gamertag : ajcohen63

Tokens : 2

PostSubject: Re: So I went cruising with some members   So I went cruising with some members Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:30 am

All

I completely agree. I like the slow - medium cruises. Finding good photo sites is great fun also. Drop an invite any time also dont hesitate to send and xbox live frend request.

ajcohen63
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I went cruising with some members   So I went cruising with some members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I went cruising with some members
Page 1 of 1