The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

This was my weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

This was my weekend Empty
PostSubject: This was my weekend   This was my weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Free VIP/backstage passes. My girlfriend's brother in-law is one of the main singers/screamers (seen at 7:40 rocking out!). The guy with the white painted face is the old singer and he was there as a special guest. This band has been around for 19 years now. You might not hear them on the radio often because they choose to stay off of it, though they sometimes still are heard.

The great thing about this is free beer backstage! Smile

In real life the members are not satanic psychopaths as they present themselves to be in their shows. They do what they do to be different and actually put on a show. They are some really nice people with good "Christian" values... with the exception of some others. My girlfriends brother in-law is an awesome person and always opens up his house to me like I'm family! He has an amazing well behaved 4 year old that can work an iPad like he's pro!

Amazing weekend! How was yours?

Some cool facts:

One of the girls that was on season 2 of "face off" did their makeup and I got to meet her! I also got to meet "House" which will be featured on season 3! Check out "face off" if you don't know what it is!
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: This was my weekend   This was my weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Looks awesome! My weekend was filled with... Well, you know what Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

PostSubject: Re: This was my weekend   This was my weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Internuncio wrote:
Looks awesome! My weekend was filled with... Well, you know what Smile

Wink
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: This was my weekend   This was my weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Should I do homework tonight? Nah. I have horizon.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

PostSubject: Re: This was my weekend   This was my weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Internuncio wrote:
Should I do homework tonight? Nah. I have horizon.

Homework? Who needs an education when you have video games! That's my philosophy! Razz
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: This was my weekend   This was my weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Good point! Maybe I could review them for a living? Or even create them? That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: This was my weekend   This was my weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:03 pm

My weekend was filled with doing a lot of family stuff. My boy had basketball practice. My little girl had gymnastics. We out to eat for lunch. Went to ToysRus to look for "Santa" and Sunday was a lazy day filled with watching football and Nascar. I spent last night though working on a homework assignment.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: This was my weekend   This was my weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Beat u all, I got to spend the weekend with a hormonally physcho(sarcasm) pregnant wife demanding I find a generator for the hurrican thing, went store to store fondly got one....$800 later power is still on and it's in the garage in a box. She actually thought we could use it in the storm to lol, ummm no electricity producing gas powered thing sitting outside with possible lightning. Doctors are funny, all book smarts, we are great opposites for each other though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This was my weekend   This was my weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This was my weekend
Page 1 of 1