The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Did ya have a good weekend?

Go down 
+2
Internuncio
Tolsmir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

Did ya have a good weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Did ya have a good weekend?   Did ya have a good weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:54 am

Howdy FHCC,

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I was sadly indisposed most of it. Was the only person in my family home this weekend as I'm the only family member who hasn't attended Baylor University and it was Baylor's Homecoming weekend. Meant I got stuck watching my parents two dogs and having to make trips to my sister's house on the other side of town every day to check on her cat and take care of it. Between that and homework I didn't have much time for Xbox and what time I did have I spent with friends playing some other games.

I hope to be on more next weekend, but with Halo 4 launching Tuesday we shall have to see how that works! Anyways, killing time before class and thought I'd pop in and say hello. Maybe I'll see some of ya on tonight!

Tolsmir
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Did ya have a good weekend?   Did ya have a good weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 pm

That's how I felt yesterday, but at least I got some gaming in on Saturday... I could also use more sleep, but hey, don't we all?
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: Did ya have a good weekend?   Did ya have a good weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:38 pm

I got a 6 day week of a 2 year old alone with me, sunday was relaxing, I dumped the kid on her half the day while I ran some errands......I feel like I should do the line from the movie old school...
"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little saturday, we're um, we're gonna go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed Bath And Beyond, I don't know. I Don't know if we'll have enough time."

Welcome to marriage with kids.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: Did ya have a good weekend?   Did ya have a good weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:44 pm

took care of the family's problems, a friend in the ER, another one in ICU, another friend had been bored from a bad divorce, and my brother needed some playtime, so thats been my weekend
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

PostSubject: Re: Did ya have a good weekend?   Did ya have a good weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:23 pm

My weekend consisted of working on Saturday testing peoples car audio systems, driving to Wainuiomata to catch up with a good friend I barely see these days. Spent Sunday with my youngest daughter and the misses in the morning, then dropped Katana off at her grandparents so the misses and I could take the Euro-R for a good thrash before picking up some car parts for her brother.... A touch of FH late afternoon, ending with fireworks Sunday night...
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Gamertag : B Wald Big Mek

Tokens : 13

PostSubject: Re: Did ya have a good weekend?   Did ya have a good weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:21 am

'Twas my friend's birthday, so we went to a pub. My other friends and I got him very drunk. I consumed several chicken wings, and a large plate of poutine (fries with cheese curds and hot gravy).
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Did ya have a good weekend?   Did ya have a good weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Andy wrote:
'Twas my friend's birthday, so we went to a pub. My other friends and I got him very drunk. I consumed several chicken wings, and a large plate of poutine (fries with cheese curds and hot gravy).

oooh, chicken wings... And poutine....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did ya have a good weekend?   Did ya have a good weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did ya have a good weekend?
Page 1 of 1