The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

More online play now...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SonnyDeez9715
Silver Member
Silver Member
SonnyDeez9715

Gamertag : SonnyDeez9715

Tokens : 0

More online play now... Empty
PostSubject: More online play now...   More online play now... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Seeing how I have the single player all but finished, couple races left and PR stunts to go..I will now actually try to answer request to join a game Smile

I usually like getting single player done before jumping online, so feel free to send invites if you see me on Smile

If im playing another game, please send party invite or message before game invite so i can let you know whether im able to jump out the game im currently in..

See you guys online!!
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: More online play now...   More online play now... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Sounds awesome, sonny! See you online soon!
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: More online play now...   More online play now... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Same here. I know I've gotten a few invites and haven't accepted them, but now that I have finished the single player, I'll be more than happy to join multiplayer. One thing, I won't be able to have a mic at night due to everyone sleeping, but i will be able to listen.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: More online play now...   More online play now... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:43 pm

I dont/wont ever use a mic. I love to listen to my custom soundtrack and enjoy the drive. I will be on by 930, I cant guarantee a time, wife is tucking in the kid now Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: More online play now...   More online play now... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:13 pm

I won't be able to get on until 11 your time, so I'm thinking I'm going to miss this. Maybe some other time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More online play now...   More online play now... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More online play now...
Page 1 of 1