The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

was kinda thinkin of an idea for sub-clubs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
motopsyco
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
motopsyco

Gamertag : m0t0psyc0

Tokens : 0

was kinda thinkin of an idea for sub-clubs Empty
PostSubject: was kinda thinkin of an idea for sub-clubs   was kinda thinkin of an idea for sub-clubs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:03 am

since thier will be clubs for fh-cc, I had an idea for extra, more personalized but not exclusive clubs based off of what people like to drive. Obviously most people will have cars of different types, like tuners and muscle and exotics that kinda thing. But howabout other smaller chapter like sub-clubs for people who feel like hanging out with other muscle cars, or people who what to hang out with other ferraris that day kinda thing. Obviously anyone could be a part of any sub-club, but chat with others in a certain club about for example a mustang club day, and just the people who are a part of that mustang club will show up and show off and cruise with mustangs, or pony cars, wich would include mustangs, camaros, chargers, and challengers, or just civics day and so on. Does anyone like this idea.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

PostSubject: Re: was kinda thinkin of an idea for sub-clubs   was kinda thinkin of an idea for sub-clubs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:20 am

Great idea! I'll think of something to add on to this!
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
motopsyco
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
motopsyco

Gamertag : m0t0psyc0

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: was kinda thinkin of an idea for sub-clubs   was kinda thinkin of an idea for sub-clubs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:36 pm

cool, I always get ideas floating around in my head, usually at work when I'm bored, if i come up with anything else I'll post them up for everyone to take a look at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was kinda thinkin of an idea for sub-clubs   was kinda thinkin of an idea for sub-clubs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

was kinda thinkin of an idea for sub-clubs
Page 1 of 1