The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

My caravan idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

My caravan idea Empty
PostSubject: My caravan idea   My caravan idea Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:41 am

Here is my idea, have planned out drives every week or monthly whatever, but use the fake business's. I noticed "lakeside diner" next an arcade on the demo, also noticed a donut shop, if we can mark those locations on a map and plan out caravans(USA car clubs calls group drives caravans sometimes). You start and said "donut" shop location, if you show up 15mins early you can do a photoshoot or something, once the set time hits you all roll out together, keep in simple no crashing or racing, drive 60-80mph unless its a nice twist or straight away. You can have planned photo shoot spots on the way to stop off at, maybe they have a fake gas station I dont know yet.

This is what I would like to do at least but I wont know until I try the full game out.
I used to run caravan in california for the z clubs occasionally and loved them. Personally I prefer no mics btw, I never ran with a CB radio or anything in the car clubs, I listened to my music and enjoyed the hell out of the drive. As long as your not racing to the locations you can maintain the pack of cars. Just have an idea of the route and slow down at point to regroup. I have to see how the online free roam options are set up. I wish you could program the GPS and have it show up on everyones screen but I doubt it. Although if you do a point to point race it might work as long as everyone realizes its not a race and ignores the timer running.
Back to top Go down
NoS o LuNiiTiKz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Gamertag : NoS o LuNiiTiKz

Tokens : 6

My caravan idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My caravan idea   My caravan idea Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 am

Good idea

by caravan i persume u mean convoy, if you mean that im thinking something like a dawn till dusk or a gumball rally accross the map.

if you want i could make this a official FHCC event with some more ideas on how this will work.

add me on xbox GT- NoS o LuNiiTiKz

I have all week off next week so im sure we can sort something out.cheers

NoS. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://doriftos.yolasite.com/
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

My caravan idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My caravan idea   My caravan idea Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:57 am

Also have Domestic(USA or whatever you want domestic) drives and import(japan) drives and of course european drives on certain days using the same routes planned for the week or month. Also maybe muscle car, exotics, classic european, classic japanese. Mix it up. I am open minded to all cars, only thing I dont care for are hybrid electric cars pretty much, born on muscle cars, dreamed exotics, want an audi r8 and driving japanese now lol.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

My caravan idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My caravan idea   My caravan idea Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:59 am

Yeah convoy is the same, I am a stay at home dad so planning is off and on for me obviously since I have a 2 year old off naps haha. But I need to play the game for a few days to see what I want to do. I dont mind leading this but come january I have another son on the way and I can promise I wont be playing for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My caravan idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My caravan idea   My caravan idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My caravan idea
Page 1 of 1