The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Have an idea down the road...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

Have an idea down the road... Empty
PostSubject: Have an idea down the road...   Have an idea down the road... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:08 am

We should clear out the club garage one day. Once people have a few unicorn cars we can do color requests and load them all in the garage. I have never done the unicorn search thing btw, always used to play offline never knew about it. Do you have to buy it first or is it in your garage? Can you paint them? Can you mod them?

These are all ideas, I used to play with club cars but I now have quite a few to drive and its so damn full I don't bother looking anymore.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Community Team
Community Team
Andy

Gamertag : B Wald Big Mek

Tokens : 13

PostSubject: Re: Have an idea down the road...   Have an idea down the road... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 am

In FM4 you could paint them etc no prob. If you tune or upgrade it, you will "erase" the tune setup T10 have done.

You don't have to purchase them, they're added directly to your garage (like a gift car).

The only things you can't do with a unicorn are gift it away, or buy a 2nd one.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Have an idea down the road...   Have an idea down the road... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:03 am

Rob has actually asked everyone to clear their cars out for the time being, as our garage has become full, nd he doesn't want to have to go through and take them all down. Smile
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Have an idea down the road...   Have an idea down the road... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:23 am

Oh I pulled my cars out so I only have 3 in the room, didn't realize we were suppose to clear it out completely. I take it the club manager has no control over deleting cars from the room?

But you get what I am saying about the unicorns, paint them in all the colors and fill our room so everyone can drive on in the color they want. If I get one I would paint them in all the colors and load them if you guys wanted. I really only want the CRX, its not that I love the car, I did own one at one point and wouldn't mind driving it for fun. Being 6'5 I learned to appreciate the car, most leg room I've had in a car.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: Have an idea down the road...   Have an idea down the road... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:18 am

I'll jump on there and remove my cars this evening. With the Halo 4 release and School, I haven't had a chance to jump on Horizon this week.

Question though, Can I leave the MX-5 Superlight? I won it before the cloud ate my game save which required me to delete my save and start over, thereby deleting the MX-5. Can I leave it in there so we still have access to it or has someone else won one from the devs yet?

Second question; Can we put unicorns back into the garage after we take out our other cars?
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Have an idea down the road...   Have an idea down the road... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:32 am

As soon we can get go ahead from Rob to put our cars back into the garage, I'll put up the CR-X. I got it the other day from playing with Johniwanna.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Have an idea down the road...   Have an idea down the road... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Andrew wrote:
As soon we can get go ahead from Rob to put our cars back into the garage, I'll put up the CR-X. I got it the other day from playing with Johniwanna.

Thank you very much, I would leave the miata superlight, I think if its a car we cant buy we should post them aka the unicorns so we can try them out, just my thought. Maybe only high end cars also but not 50 versions lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have an idea down the road...   Have an idea down the road... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have an idea down the road...
Page 1 of 1