The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick

Go down 
+6
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
kANAkSz
sleepy-z
MADLARZ
Andrew
WadeR09STi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WadeR09STi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
WadeR09STi

Gamertag : UrMomWouldKno

Tokens : 0

This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Empty
PostSubject: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:36 pm

I can say that I do love this game... Hows everyone else feel?
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Loving it! Just been driving around looking for discount signs and enjoying all the beautiful scenery. I'll be going to the storefront later on and looking at designs.
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:45 pm

I've been doing the same, driving around like a maniac looking for discount signs and barn finds!
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 pm

I loved it up to the point that I got my first car, haven't touched it since, wife got home but it's everything I wanted. Tdu2 didn't deliver but this is perfect. I can't wait to get a group together and cruise this after I figure out some spots on the map to do this on. What's bad is all I've driven is the mustang back to get a new ride and I haven't had the chance to explore beyond that. I really want to see the city, see if I can get my fake home established and use my 12 year old imagination again.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:51 pm

So to answer the question about barn finds coming over the radio. They don't necessarily come over the radio. You actually hear Alice over the radio telling you about them so turning the radio off and listening to your own playlists won't hurt you. I've already got one announcement.
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:52 pm

I realized that last night also, very wrapped about that! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 pm

I too am lovin the game. 5 barn finds so far,59 discount signs.GAME IS WAAAAY BETTER than portrayed in the demo. Feel sorry for those that played the demo and cancelled their pre-order.lol. Bought a first gen miata and swapped motors with the 7. That idle tone when your just posted SOUNDS AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
-Bentley Motors Ltd-

Gamertag : Arnage T 2009

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Loving it! Bought my first Bentley tonight (dark red), but havent been able to explore much. Hopefully ill be able to go barn searching tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:36 pm

its been loving
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
[HOONIGAN]
[HOONIGAN]

Gamertag : SinisterStern

Tokens : 5

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:20 pm

In love with it! All 216 roads explored and 91 discount signs found 6 barn finds. Some of my fav cars posted in club garage for all to enjoy ! Also number 1 in single player popularity and orange wristband . Woohoo! Now time for me to sleep
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 am

Wow, I have some catching up to do... Three day weekend, here I come!
Back to top Go down
[HOONIGAN]
[HOONIGAN]

Gamertag : SinisterStern

Tokens : 5

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:36 am

Update : 100 of the signs now 8]
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:09 am

After really playing it last night, I think I like it more then Forza 4 in the short term value. Not sure if I will memorize the map and get tired of it yet but I do like it more then the forza 3 and 4 games so far from a day one stand point but thats probably because no true free roam racer has come along that was good.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 am

216/216 roads driven in one day of gameplay! Now to find my last 14 discount signs so I never have to pay for an upgrade! This game is everything I had hoped it would be. Was awesome just cruising by myself for signs but even better with Shepard and myself cruising around in MP free roam last night trying to explore all the map and find moar signs! I'll be on today after noon CST when I get out of class. See you guys then!
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:35 am

blargh.....still 1.5 hours till I'm out of class and can once again cruise around colorado! This art history lecture is going to be brutally long today because of my impatience!
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:07 pm

I know how you feel... I'm out of the house all day. I can't wait for tomorrow, and I have Friday off! Looking forward to tearing up those roads.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:52 pm

100 signs found with all roads explored as well. Now on to having a lot of fun just cruising around and enjoying everything there is in the game. Loving it so far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick   This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This game is siiiiiiiiiiiick
Page 1 of 1