The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

I only have one desire for this game...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

I only have one desire for this game... Empty
PostSubject: I only have one desire for this game...   I only have one desire for this game... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:40 am

It's exactly what I want, excluding the horizon festival story, but free roam is what I want. I just want to be able to have me a fake house, there are some real nice ones. I don't need to see the inside, I just want a garage that opens and I would be set. Guess that's the tdu2 in me, anyone else find there dream home yet? Oh and way to many mcdonalds, there was one on the opposite corner from another, probably an obesity issue, explains why I can take down a Ferrari with the first car in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: I only have one desire for this game...   I only have one desire for this game... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:49 pm

You know, I don't really mind not having a house or anything, but it does raise the question as to where all these people at the festival are staying. LOL. That's just me over analyzing the game. I have no complaints with the game though. The cars are fantastic. The physics are great and you can't even notice the reduced frame rate. Everything is awesome with Horizon!
Back to top Go down
MADLARZ
Silver Member
Silver Member
MADLARZ

Gamertag : MADLARZ

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: I only have one desire for this game...   I only have one desire for this game... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Andrew wrote:
You know, I don't really mind not having a house or anything, but it does raise the question as to where all these people at the festival are staying. LOL. That's just me over analyzing the game. I have no complaints with the game though. The cars are fantastic. The physics are great and you can't even notice the reduced frame rate. Everything is awesome with Horizon!

My guess is they are sleeping in tents or like a lot of "Ravers" not sleeping at all, that would explain why I drove into a golf course in a Mini and rolled it ten times in a row! A house would be cool but not really a need imo
Back to top Go down
http://www.abtec.co.nz
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: I only have one desire for this game...   I only have one desire for this game... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:57 pm

The golf course is so awesome! I just drove around it flipping my Corrado several times and going through the sprinklers.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: I only have one desire for this game...   I only have one desire for this game... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Hopped up on drugs, insomniac. I just thought it would be cool to start out each time leaving your garage, tdu2 did a nice job with the own a house have the cars in the garage they just forgot to make the cars fun to drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I only have one desire for this game...   I only have one desire for this game... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I only have one desire for this game...
Page 1 of 1