The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Off the throttle cruising....

Go down 
+12
Internuncio
ajcohen63
TalkSickWaste
kANAkSz
Hellaflush
ixShakeWeight
Sharkman8282
Andrew
SonnyDeez9715
LoWKeYToE
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
sleepy-z
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Did a brief trial run with 2 people, one left early, I have a 2 year old up now. Crazycanuck and shaymin, thanks, input is welcome. I prefer to keep it slow so if it was to slow sorry, when we run 8 deep my hopes are we can stay close and enjoy the scenary. I liked it but at one point one of u choose to go way faster then my little 71 datsun wanted and that I planned to go. To each there own. If it was to slow your welcome to go start another drive, there are a few interested in these so I don't know if 7 slots is enough. Please give it a try and move on if it's not your thing, I like opinions, speeding is just one thing my drive is no going for. It's a chance to check out our rides while driving and look around and the scenary. If u feel the need to downshift passing is fine just back off and allow the group to maintain it's casual speed. I think it has potential with a full room. Just play your road trip soundtrack and relaxe, it was fun despite the very small short drive, it was a trial run to see if I know what I'm doing lol.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm

sleepy-z wrote:
I may try for tonight but don't expect it, I would start between 9-10pm if I do, it depends on the wife's mood she's been sick....by mood I mean....Wink lol tmi.

Bwahahaha. Bro,what you do in your down time is all you.haha. But yup,ill that FR to you,9-10 your time would be 3-4 here in Hawaii,so ill try get on and see if your on to run a quicc sesh.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:35 pm

We tried, now u see what I mean by slow, I picked it up in the end a little for liquidchaos. My goal was to see the scenary and drive safe....no wall banging, something a random room won't offer. If it's not your thing ignore my invites, I doubt I will have power sunday for like 5 days or less. Opinions are welcome, I will continue to offer this occasionally.

Also I have no mic, faintly listen to music, my kid is asleep so I keep it way down and can't hear your mics at all. I prefer no mics unless the majority wants them on. I typically run stock cars with wheels/paint/suspension mods so it's controlable in low gears taking off. Now those who join know what u get, it's a alternative to non stop flooring it. I need breaks from racing, I can do this solo but why not have a few people if it's there thing. I totally get if it bored u, it's a break from the racing for me on the game.
Back to top Go down
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
-Bentley Motors Ltd-

Gamertag : Arnage T 2009

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:46 am

Change of plans everyone, sorry but I cant make it. Last miniute change of plans, so I wont be able to make it tonight. Hopefully ill be able to make the next one...
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm going to try hard to make it tonight, but I'm not sure with the kids still being up since I'm GMT -7.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:29 am

Ay bro. Thanks for that quicc cruise sesh. My bad that i left so sudden wasnt paying attention to the time and i was going to be late for a prior engagement. Sesh was awesome though even if it was jus us 3-4 at one point.haha. Good to see that you had power after everything though. Look forward to the next session.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:46 am

Yeah I never lost power, couldn't of planned it out, really surprised but they had our forecast wrong. We just got steady rain, still do have it and we have 20-30mph wind with a few 40mph+ gusts. Nothing major. Sorry for missing turns my wife was up still talking away and walking in front of me a lot lol. I drove a little faster then I planned but it worked.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:56 am

It's good to know that you're safe! The news is bursting over here with that hurricane...looking forward to cruising with you sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Haha. It was all good bro. Sesh was quite fun. Would be awesome with a full lobby. Liked the fact that we drove to the different outposts n swapped cars if we needed. I think you should lead the pacc n set the pace of the cruise like yesterday,that way you can switch up speeds when need be and still allow the others to leap frog at the slower speeds. Really lookin forward to the next one.haha
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:53 am

The first officially planned night will be tomorrow night at 9pm eastern(USA -5hrs) I will set the game as an endurance challenge but we will cruise slow. U earn miles and don't lose them if it's on endurance so one day we each will accomplish it so no reason not to set it up.

I might play tonight but j just don't want to plan it and bail, depends on the wife an all, she's pregnant so she's in charge lol, she might want to play borderlands co op with me.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:27 am

I'll be there! Send me an invite! Smile
Back to top Go down
o JDM Only
Contributor LVL 2
Contributor LVL 2
o JDM Only

Gamertag : o JDM Only

Tokens : 3

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:34 am

Nuncio, invite me then ? Ill try to join Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.japandriftmagic.tumblr.com
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Sounds like a plan. Ill try to be on for the cruise. Hopefully wont end up working late.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:52 pm

That's awesome that you and your wife play video games together. Wish I could get mine to do that. Depending on how late you're cruising tomorrow night, I might be on.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:19 am

o JDM Only wrote:
Nuncio, invite me then ? Ill try to join Wink

you got it!
Back to top Go down
D0uBt m3 NoW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
D0uBt m3 NoW

Gamertag : D0uBt m3 NoW

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Send an invite this way, i'll be on for this.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Thanks for those who joined, if your liked it keep an eye on this and I will do it again.
Back to top Go down
D0uBt m3 NoW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
D0uBt m3 NoW

Gamertag : D0uBt m3 NoW

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Will def be at the next one. It was a great time.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:53 am

Yeah, tons of fun! I'd much rather be cruising with a bunch of you guys than be racing / bashing around. Sorry if I bashed into anyone, I really didn't mean to. I'll definitely be up for another cruise like the one we had tonight!
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:54 am

Maybe Sunday night or next week at some point, I thought about it, I dont want it nightly so it has a little build up to it and wont go stale fast. Just watch for invites around 9pm(eastern), if I play I will probably try to get more cars the next few nights. I need some modern american, I have mostly european, japanese and classic muscle right now but zero modern american so I might grab a mustang and get some more cars.

BTW I quit the room, did it allow anyone to take over or just boot you all out? sorry I had no way to give heads up.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:54 pm

You left, and then nobody really took control... It kind of fell apart, so I left, but I don't really know what happened after that...
Back to top Go down
ChrystalOrb
ChrystalOrb

Gamertag : ChyrstalOrb

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Do u still do this? if so please send me an inv next you have a cruise im new to the forum and would really want to try it out GT ChyrstalOrb
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:17 pm

ChrystalOrb wrote:
Do u still do this? if so please send me an inv next you have a cruise im new to the forum and would really want to try it out GT ChyrstalOrb

As long as your in the club on forza(fhcc) I do a club invite through the game. It's first 7 in, sometimes people drop out but we ran 8 the other night consistently. I have no idea how many try and fail to get in. We did about an hour and a half, try to keep it slow but at points we opened it up, we stayed together for the most part and the gps allows others to catch up if they miss a turn.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:27 am

I think I jumped once to an outpost, so those PR stunts might cone in handy if you're joining a bit later, or have to drop out partway through Smile. Other than that, I had tons of fun, and it's great that sleepy is organizing these cruises!
Back to top Go down
ChrystalOrb
ChrystalOrb

Gamertag : ChyrstalOrb

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Im really up for this send me an inv ChrystalOrb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off the throttle cruising....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next