The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

Off the throttle cruising....

Go down 
+12
Internuncio
ajcohen63
TalkSickWaste
kANAkSz
Hellaflush
ixShakeWeight
Sharkman8282
Andrew
SonnyDeez9715
LoWKeYToE
-Bentley Motors Ltd-
sleepy-z
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:01 pm

ChrystalOrb wrote:
Im really up for this send me an inv ChrystalOrb

If you joined the FHCC club on forza horizon I send a club invite. Last time it was full so jump in ASAP if u want to join. If u drift hang in the back so u don't wreck everyone and u can leap frog if u want some acceleration from time to time. I occasionally push it, long straights and towards the end of a gps point in turns occasionally.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:48 am

Tuesday night we can do the drive, around 915-930pm watch for an invite. I thought about it last night as I was to late for the JDM cruise but I feel asleep playing single player after 15 minutes lol.

Tuesday night we will start in Carson, if you all get this (doubt you all will) bring your classic muscle car to start so we can drive through downtown carson showing off our classic muscle cars on the main strip lol. I will try to have us drive across the map so it can be enjoyable for a longer drive. After carson you can swap cars to whatever. Each week I will try to start us off with a car type and a location that fits it, maybe JDM next week or something if you get me.

Tuesday, club invite, 9pm (EST USA) for a hour+ slow casual drive, Classic Muscle cars in the first leg please.
Back to top Go down
killionaiire
Community Team - Donor
Community Team - Donor
killionaiire

Gamertag : Killionaiire

Tokens : 20

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:20 am

Hit me up GT: Killionaiire
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Due to a lot of you off to Halo 4 and black ops 2 I will put off this weeks drive, I am getting into college basketball also now so I have my team in a tournament to watch. Enjoy your other games, I will get back to planning next week. I made a mistake of scheduling one when halo 4 came out and it was like 3 or 4 of us at the most in the room.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Aww man, but I was looking forward to cruising with you! Oh well, I guess there's always achievements to hunt in other games...
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Internuncio wrote:
Aww man, but I was looking forward to cruising with you! Oh well, I guess there's always achievements to hunt in other games...
yeah sorry, my team is playing back to back nights, I will be beat come Wednesday which was my plan and we would be pretty much alone. Your welcome to set one up, try it out, if I get on I will jump in but tonight I know they play at 8pm so that's 2 hours I won't be on, not sure if they win when they play again. College sports come before video games for me, this is the only game I've played since it came out. I just learned from halo 4 not to set up drives around popular releases from my friends who were all playing it just about.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:48 am

Whoops, kind of let my xbox live gold expire last night. I have about 100 bing.com points to get so it will be a few days before I am back on. Its all good I am getting hitman tomorrow so I wouldve wanted to play that for a few days before I came back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off the throttle cruising....   Off the throttle cruising.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off the throttle cruising....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3