The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

November Car Pack and Smart Glass

Go down 
+4
kANAkSz
Andrew
Internuncio
ajcohen63
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

Gamertag : ajcohen63

Tokens : 2

November Car Pack and Smart Glass Empty
PostSubject: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:46 am

All

The November car pack is almost here

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/74829939/Forza%20DLC%20Car%20Packs%20List_alphabeticed.pdf

I like the list of cars available. Anyone have any favorites. I kinda want to get ahold of that Jeep and the Shelby Cobra.

Also check out the smart glass app. Compatable with Android phones. You can have the Horizon Map up and navigate. looks like fun

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/Horizon_SmartGlass_Experience
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

Gamertag : Internuncio

Tokens : 0

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:56 am

It's finally compatible? I am ecstatic! Also, I am looking forward to those cars, and whatever season pass car they come up with... If they do this month Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:56 am

I don't think it's working yet for Android devices. I know it wasn't last night. At least you couldn't use it to view the map.
Back to top Go down
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:59 am

Alll

Anyone know what specific Season Pass Holder car they are releasing?

AJ
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:07 pm

It's the Lamborghini Miura isn't it?
Back to top Go down
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:40 pm

It's the 2006 Concept.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

Gamertag : sN UCExhAVOk

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Uhmm...isnt this the FM4 dlc list? Because i could have sworn that this game was for street legal cars only and at last checc,the 787B was not street legal. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Yeah. I was wondering why I didn't have it yet, as it was announced a while ago... I guess we're getting it this month... I hope they release it for android soon...
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

Gamertag : xFHCCxTreyGT1x

Tokens : 12

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Of they better, not everyone in the world has a recently released 500 freakin dollar Windows 8 device
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gt1man
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:21 pm

I agree entirely, trey. Also, kANAkSz, many of the cars already in the game are nit street legal at all, including the Zonda R, the Reventón, the Ferrari XXs, the Daytona Coupe, and probably many others. PG took some liberties when choosing the cars, tuning the choice for our love of cars and wildest dreams (fitting for a video game), rather than making it extremely realistic. Also, I do believe that if you upgraded some of the legal cars in the game to full spec, they too would be illegal for street use. I'm happy with their choices.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:29 pm

True true. I entirely forgot about those cars because i rarely use any exotics. I sticc to the more real world cars with a more realistic horsepower that you typically see on the street. Lol. But this list is from FM4 though as the dates on the top state the list is for Nov. 2011 to April 2012. Was hoping to see a full list for Horizon or atleast to see the November Horizon dlc to see if my beloved 180sx type x fastbacc was in it like the clue thread i read stated. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:47 pm

I believe this is the link he was supposed to post.

http://www.forzaplanet.net/forza-horizon-dlc-announced-releases-november-6/

That Jeep,Cobra and 240sx are all i plan to purchase in-game. Lol.

Mainly lookin forward to the 240. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:50 pm

While Im glad there is a lot of DLC coming. I wish there were more cars in the release.
Back to top Go down
kANAkSz
Silver Member
Silver Member
kANAkSz

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:58 pm

ajcohen63 wrote:
While Im glad there is a lot of DLC coming. I wish there were more cars in the release.

Which is the whole reason why i wont be purchasing the season pass. Id rather just purchase the cars individually as i see fit. Which would be cheaper for me rather than purchase the season pass. Especially considering that of all the dlc paccs from FM4 i would only use 3-5 cars out of the whole pacc. The bonus car you get with the season pass i couldnt really care about. Lol
Back to top Go down
Trey W.
Trey W.

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Yall kill me with this DLC stuff, but I completely agree with kaNaksz
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:07 pm

My droid's screen broke Sad

Luckily I have an awesome co-worker and he's selling me his Nexus for $20 because he has money to blow! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Trey W.
Trey W.

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:13 pm

How nice for ya, I got my HTC One S, for 5 bucks, cause my friend owed me
Back to top Go down
Rob
Owner
Owner
Rob

Gamertag : l Digitized l

Tokens : 785

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Trey W. wrote:
How nice for ya, I got my HTC One S, for 5 bucks, cause my friend owed me

Nice! Cheap phones are amazing!

Better than spending $200-$500 from the actual carrier.

I have a huge bone to pick with sprint though. No 4g in my area but I pay for it. Though the family plan I'm on is pretty darn cheap. Only $20 per line!

Unlimited might I add.
Back to top Go down
https://fhcc.forumotion.net
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Kanaksz,

If you look on the front page of FM.net, it gives you the cars for the November DLC for Horizon.
Back to top Go down
Internuncio
Internuncio

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Got a droid, HTC one s, just like trey's, and I am really enjoying it. Bought my season pass, so I get all the DLC no matter what, and I hope they come out with support for droids sooner rather than later...
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:00 am

Just curios, never had xbox live, can you buy one car instead of the pack? I can see myself buying certain cars occasionally rather then all of them, might be cheaper for me.
Back to top Go down
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:19 am

They are mostly just Pack deals
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:19 am

Yes you can sleepy. Individual cars cost 240 MS points. So you can see that if you plan to buy at least two cars from a pack that it's worth just buying the entire month's pack at 400 and save.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:31 am

Andrew wrote:
Yes you can sleepy. Individual cars cost 240 MS points. So you can see that if you plan to buy at least two cars from a pack that it's worth just buying the entire month's pack at 400 and save.

Ok thanks, I'm sure they will have packs where I only like 1 car so I won't go with the season pass. I am picky with my money so I wont buy but a few every few months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November Car Pack and Smart Glass
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next