The First Forza Horizon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFHCC Website

November Car Pack and Smart Glass

Go down 
+4
kANAkSz
Andrew
Internuncio
ajcohen63
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

November Car Pack and Smart Glass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:50 am

What I was saying is that if you like a couple of cars in a month's pack, you can just buy that month's pack for 400 MS points. You don't need to buy the season pass for 4000 points if you don't want to. Each month's pack is 400 points if you don't have a season pass.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

Gamertag : Tolsmir

Tokens : 8

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:46 am

Here's the official release post from forzamotorsport.net;

Novemeber Bondurant DLC

I want the Jeep and the 240sx for certain and I'll probably pick up the BMW M3 as well.

As for the smartglass, even if you don't get to use the map yet on android phones at least you have access to the app. Technically, both Andriod and iOS support for the app wasn't even supposed to happen till after the new year. I wish someone in the iOS department had gotten unlazy and put mine out early too!
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:54 am

Those are cars I would like to test drive but if I had the pack and had to buy the cars still in the game I would pass. I don't play enough races to earn enough to buy all the cars offered. I will just wait for the 300zx probably and a couple others that I want and buy them individually unless a pack randomly has everything I want, doubt that, seems like they do one car from each interest group. Jeep, Lamborghini, Nissan, ford.....completely different interest groups.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Quote :
but if I had the pack and had to buy the cars still in the game I would pass.

Now, I know you've sad recently that your newish to Xbox Live but just so ya know, the DLC works just like the LCE car codes. Once you download the pack, or the individual cars that you want from the pack, you'll have to purchase the car ingame from the autoshow. They won't be given to you like gift cars. If you see something you want to test drive in any of the packs, as long as its not something stupid expensive (Aventador J, for example) I'll try to buy them and put the in the club garage. I don't know if it will let you drive them with just the Free car from each pack but we can find out in November!
Back to top Go down
ajcohen63
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ajcohen63

Gamertag : ajcohen63

Tokens : 2

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:07 pm

One advantage to the season pass is that holders will get special cars. Im a forza addict. So I dont mind having the pass.
Back to top Go down
sleepy-z
Silver Member
Silver Member
sleepy-z

Gamertag : z32ands30

Tokens : 7

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Yeah I got the LCE, only car I use is the Audi r8 spyder. I will buy one car every few months unless I get jealous of everyone lol. Dropping $50 on more cars would get the wifey a little mad, besides I got a second kid due in January and I have no idea if I will have time to play after that point.
Back to top Go down
Tolsmir
Contributor LVL 1
Contributor LVL 1
Tolsmir

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:30 pm

I hear ya sleepy. If I didn't want all the cars so that I can say I literally have all the cars we'd be in the same boat. Just make sure to always download the free car from each pack so that you get the data from the packs and don't end up seeing a bunch of null cars roaming around with you!
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Donor
Andrew

Gamertag : SlimyTurt1e

Tokens : 15

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:57 pm

When the initially announced they were releasing a season pass for horizon and it was going to be $50, I was like "no way". But then I figured that I'd just get it for my birthday since you can buy it later and still go back to get the earlier released packs. However, if I weren't getting the pass, I'd want the M3 GTS, the Shelby Cobra and the Wrangler from this pack.

On the topic of smartglass; I tried it out with my windows 8 pc and it's awesome being able to look at the map whenever you want without having to pause the game to do so. Can't wait til I get my new windows phone. I have to wait until Dec though because that's when my contract ends and I'm going to T-Mobile to get either the Lumia 810 or the HTC 8x.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Car Pack and Smart Glass   November Car Pack and Smart Glass - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November Car Pack and Smart Glass
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2